£5/15 Frenzy DX 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard!!

thanks to @Liverpool2008 for the images, @Tommy c for the reels which i edited slightly to increase the numbers visibility, and the decals for the b/r 7's on top row.

thanks to @WonkySausage for sourcing photo of the top feature decals, to the rest involved thank you too!!

the £5 is completely hi res but to facilitate the £15 i had to use the decals from the flyer version of tommy c's.

YES THEY ARE ANDY CAPP BUTTONS, that's how the machine was photographed and for originality have been left in as i couldn't find the official ones and the flyer ones would of detracted heavily from the image. If anyone can provide decent images of buttons and also the top row decals please do and i'll update.

a difficult layout to lamp this one, and the forsee the future text is as clear as i could get it whilst keeping it original..

one of my favourite games to mess around with as demonstrated in a @Chopaholic video.. hours of fun can be had with this...

next up thanks to @Damici is one of my all time top 5 games.

best wishes one and all.. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, bionic_beast said:

Thanks for this fresh GIFt to the FME community.

5 hours ago, fruitsnappa said:

Many thanks for this.

2 hours ago, davep180 said:

Another cracking pair. Cheers @woodsyHope you are feeling better too.

25 minutes ago, pokerhontis99 said:

Beautiful layout, you've done a cracking job on this classic machine.  Thank you.

10 minutes ago, izagudun said:

Another fantastic job and another one from my mispent youth :)

thank you all for the kind words and feedback.. i really appreciate it

7 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Cheers @woodsy & @Liverpool2008 amazing looking layout... and lovely clear pic too - 10/10 guys!

All the best,

Gary.

🍒🍒🍒

thanks gary.. glad to be of service.. do keep on asking those boffins about carry on wont you.. i could die happy with one more day on that bad boy

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, woodsy said:

thanks gary.. glad to be of service.. do keep on asking those boffins about carry on wont you.. i could die happy with one more day on that bad boy

You and me both, @woodsy.. Noticed it may likely become a reality on MAME someday, they have the reel micro for PCP in it as far as i understand ( from what i've read in the Arcade Simulator thread) - but MAME does'nt seem to be able to do fruit machine layouts as a DX yet, seems to only be a very rough and ready classic look from what i can see (tho John Parker seems to be adding some polish to the classic look) - will we see Carry On as a DX in MAME? - I should bloody hope so! Fingers crossed, eh matey!

4 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

You and me both, @woodsy.. Noticed it may likely become a reality on MAME someday, they have the reel micro for PCP in it as far as i understand ( from what i've read in the Arcade Simulator thread) - but MAME does'nt seem to be able to do fruit machine layouts as a DX yet, seems to only be a very rough and ready classic look from what i can see (tho John Parker seems to be adding some polish to the classic look) - will we see Carry On as a DX in MAME? - I should bloody hope so! Fingers crossed, eh matey!

mate i'll take a classic with dx hope of course

• Like 1

Yet another cracker from a superb era, in my own opinion. Does the trick that applies on PCB work on this do you know, although it was something before that program had become chipped, and not sure it ever worked on Frenzy anyhow, as this was after PCB. Also, I found this a tad fast, so when I took a taxi, and slowed it down, the buttons wouldnt actually light up, as it was almost going too fast for it to handle, but again, might be a aging PC, but thought id throw it out there.