High Spirits £5 DX 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

wizard rip.

thanks to @WonkySausage for the playtest and confirmation of the bonus, nudges, sling shot, spin the bottle being unlamped irl.. also the hi-lo reel lamp correction

thanks to @Tommy c for the reels used in this version, superb ones too! 

thanks to @Liverpool2008 for the images used to make this version which is one i enjoyed for many years on the palace pier..

@vectra666 please add coin out effects as i tried and failed so i can update a bit later thanks.

it's 5p £5 and the decals match that, there is an existing £10 dx 25p play version by T.C that is good enough to eat so i won't edit the images to facilitate the same version with my art..

this is my first empire game and i'd dearly love to find some base art for TREASURE TRAIL & THE GAMBLER if anyone has any please share, thanks..

doing a jpm next wayhey

LOVE FROM YOUR FAVOURITE INTERNET PHENOMENON, WOODSY.. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You raised my hopes here and then shot me down. I thought it was a different version of Hi Spirits - more Hi Tech, but, never the less, another great machine, and great layout, cheers for this

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MikeyPosh said:

You raised my hopes here and then shot me down. I thought it was a different version of Hi Spirits - more Hi Tech, but, never the less, another great machine, and great layout, cheers for this

if it's the same game but hi tech, i'll be doing that one soon, if it's the one thats purple and black i wish

Edited by woodsy

4 minutes ago, woodsy said:

if it's the same game but hi tech, i'll be doing that one soon, if it's the one thats purple and black i wish

I forget which make it was, different to this one, not emulated in a DX, and sure there was only a classic mute version about, ill hunt out a flyer

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MikeyPosh said:

I forget which make it was, different to this one, not emulated in a DX, and sure there was only a classic mute version about, ill hunt out a flyer

Find the skirlington thread the one on doing is in there and also the edge of the other on

3 hours ago, woodsy said:

or this one.. which @logopolis can you remind me of the method please

image.png.81d72079a3a4e90963283e6bcb6f7b06.png

2 hours ago, logopolis said:

Ah that's Global Hi Spirits. It did have a trick on the original program but I can't remember how it was done.

Yep, this is the one. Now the trick, don't quote me here, something to do with, collecting Super Hold, which was a low feature, 95% of the time, feature symbols in view, so you line them up, then begin feature again, and again etc.. until a feature board starts with an Invincible board, (Hi Spirits goes Red I think) 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Many thanks for this one. I'll give a review when the coin insert is updated :D

Hehe I’m happy with 3

or you can send me the updated one to make it a 5 haha

Edited by woodsy

7 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Cheers @woodsyhave not downloaded it yet but will have a go tomorrow

I am sure my mum would have been proud of this thank u (rip mum) 

I’m only a pm away bud, I hope you’re coping a few percent better. 

2 hours ago, woodsy said:

Hehe I’m happy with 3

or you can send me the updated one to make it a 5 haha

I did have a quick go but I will certainly have a look at it for you :)

• Like 1

Cheers for this. one i used to play a lot in the wild when it was out .it can give a good whisky galore streak when ready .good to now have the 5 quid jackpot along with the 10 quid one that was released years ago .thanks again .