Dond - Go All The Way £100 Dx 1.0.1

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Will you "go all the way" then regret it later or pull out and cut your loses just before....

here's another Noel for you 

thanks goto

@infection - images used

@Geddy or maybe @dad for the £100 roms uploaded ages back

to the creator of the £70 version used for lamping reference, as i couldn't seam to get this into test mode for some reason. (solutions welcome!)

shortcuts are the same as the £70 version expect note shortcuts

newer reel bands attached to main thread if you want to replace the £70 ones 

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

one box wasn't lit now it is

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great looking layout. Not really something I would have played in real life, but after about 5 mins on this I was £153 up! Thanks Vecs.

• Like 1

@vectra666 just got home and load this up and noticed that compared to the current version (£70 ) that i have you have a shadow along the top of the feature and the current one does not. dont know if this can been changed. 

Great work tho and really want to use your layout if there is away to remove the shadow 

image.png

image.png

Edited by Robsonmeg46

13 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

@vectra666 just got home and load this up and noticed that compared to the current version (£70 ) that i have you have a shadow along the top of the feature and the current one does not. dont know if this can been changed. 

Great work tho and really want to use your layout if there is away to remove the shadow 

image.png

image.png

That’s because the original layout was flyer based where as this one is a real image layout the inner board is sunken on the real machine causing a shadow effect

• Like 1