£25 JACKPOTEERS DX I LIKE BIG BUTTS

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

THANKS TO @infection AND MR P'S FOR THE DECAL IMAGES.

IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME RELEASE AND ALL THANKS REMAIN

IT NOW HAS £25 DECALS SEMI GOOD LOOKING...

ENJOY.

WOODSY

OH AND PLEASE SHARE MY SIGNATURE LINK... THANKS

What's New in Version I LIKE BIG BUTTS   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for the release.

I wonder if its as tight to pay out like the £5 version was, took quite a lot before i got JP out of it...

• Like 1

Theres a trick on this ent there, or there was, but think it was on £15 JP only, cant recall it 100%

Great release Woodsy. superb work

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JRSC01 said:

Thanks for the release.

I wonder if its as tight to pay out like the £5 version was, took quite a lot before i got JP out of it...

15 hours ago, MikeyPosh said:

Theres a trick on this ent there, or there was, but think it was on £15 JP only, cant recall it 100%

Great release Woodsy. superb work

2 hours ago, geordie52 said:

cheers to all again

ok here's the secret paly method to maximise your win and enjoyment....

firstly play it until it's offering jp, and ready to give a middle... BUT, make sure you don't get a middle, you can do this by collecting your reel blasts EVERY time it gets to the middle area AND collecting £1/2 only, don't try and be clever because if it hit's jp it will collect it instantly... KEEP DOING IT until you have had four boards go red.. the trail goes red to start... YOU MUST collect £1/2 on the red board, it's fine to use features too BUT NOT NUDGES... that's why reel blasts are simpler..

AFTER THE FOURTH RED play for a white middle.. one where you're not invincible... that will go BIG... it will stay buzzing after for a jp, then after try and nick a bit more value... occasionally it will give a taxi board which could give you super reel roulette anf if jp in there or put in from bonus nudges obviously you're as good a player as me ;) 

trust me its a great little method for a new player to learn... in fact @radky here's your next game and method to learn when you have done with beer guide..

and anyone else who wants to learn games with radky... get involved by pm'ing me and join in the fun... what we do is play a game for a week and i teach you the players guide and do 50 credit challenges for the fun of it..

WOODSY

• Like 1

Thanks @woodsy. Looks great will give it a blast.

Any other Beginners like me looking for some advice @woodsy has been awesome at helping me gain knowledge and skills. Really appreciate the help mate. 50 credit challenges are good something to aim for.

• Like 1

whenever you're ready we can do this one. but first enjoy the beer guide and get the stop n step jp's  that's what i'm waiting to hear about hah