The Jackpoteers £5 dx t1t5&80085

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

thanks to wizard.. it's incredible the thought gone into the emulator and the fml side too!

thanks to @dad whose dx i used to lamp and the reels which are included too..

thanks to @Liverpool2008 for the beautiful image which i decided against editing to the preferred £15/25 versions of mine as that would ruin the base image imo!!

HOWEVER BY TICKING S DOOR, CONFIGURATION... YOU CAN CHANGE THE STAKE/PRIZE/PERCENTAGE YOURSELF TO THE WAY YOU WANT IT, THE BASE DECALS ARE OBVIOUSLY DIFFERENT BUT THE ALPHA TELLS ALL AND THE ONLY CHANGES ARE PURPLE & YELLOW BARS, BLUE & RED 7'S, AND THE JACKPOT OF COURSE. THE TOWER ONLY HAS THE TWO CHANGES, TOP BECOMING YOUR SELECTED JACKPOT, AND THE ONE BELOW IS £8. THE £15 IS MY PREFERENCE!

There are multiple lamps i couldn't figure out, they are lamped and look good of course but the existing 3 versions have them off, and no matter how much i tried with the lamp boxes it just wasn't making sense!! @vectra666 if bothered may help and i'll update but for now it's in prefect working order with a little woodsy input on barcrest lamp maps!

my fingers are suffering from all the blood checks and it's really painful for me to keep working on lamping etc, i'm too addicted to fml to stop but i'm going to be a bit slower for the time being until i get my new life as a diabetic under control etc.. 

today marks a year on dif.. it's a great site bringing memories back from extinction! i'm glad i've been a part of that too, i will do my best to continue doing so!

as usual any complaints send them to po box 8008135.

woodsy

What's New in Version t1t5&80085   See changelog

Released

updated a single bulb so i could nick top spot back of vecs.. for the lols like..

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Mad Si

Excellent graphics. Plays like a dream. great work. Reminds me of the airport scene playing the 5 pounders

Link to review
MPU_FIVE

Thanks for this layout, @woodsy

The amount of hi res detail in layouts lately is amazing - especially this one and the latest @vectra666release too... so huge thanks to @Liverpool2008for the smashing pics! 🤩

and my god, that nudge music "la la la laa la la laaaa " made me giggle - not just giggle - piss meself laughing!... - it's little things like this that are the reason i've always liked fruit machines (and especially FME). Most people i know only play for the money side of things, but i'm different - i've always played for the sheer fun of playing the features and listening to the many wacky, crazy arse sound fx & music that these boom out! F**king love it!  🥰

Cheers...

Gary.

🍍🍍🍍

• Like 2
Link to review
Robsonmeg46

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great machine @woodsy really enjoy playing this one thanks again keep up the good work what's up next? 

Response from the author:

thanks buddy, i appreciate the kind words.. next up i have not decided in all honesty, i have lots in my wip list to choose from perhaps pm me and we can dedicate one to your dad if that's not unsuitable? at worst you can choose if that helps?

• Like 1
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

What a brilliant release. Love the colours on this and the lighting is superb. It's great to see how much you've improved and so quickly too.

Your health is most important so don't push yourself too far if you are hurting, we all appreciate everything you've done and the effort put into the layouts.

Negative and this is nothing at all to do with your layout is that it's a tight bugga!!!! I put about £20-£25 into it and won about a fiver that went back in. Just like playing the machines in Skegness :)

Seriously though, 11/10 for this one :D

MRM the man the legend!! thanks as always for taking the time to review my release, you know i love my stars!!

hope you're well and if you need some art or want to help me with some wip requests let me know!! you deserve your badge man

• Like 1
Link to review
vectra666

A cracking release going by the image this maybe your best yet!!!

@Liverpool2008 you’ve done good, hopefully they’ll let you have a mooch around the back room, if you do, take whatever images you can and upload them into separate machine folders 

its a shame these arcades are going that way, it’ll only get worse with the cost of living, people will have less desposible incomes now . As said take whatever you can even if we have dxs already even obscure reel symbols and their overlays numbers/icon these are always useful to both dxs and classics

now that's a review!! thanks loads bud, don't forget it's you that helped and continue to do so.. even if you need serene to do your reels hahahahaa...

and as for the above yes please do.. get a long range lense and a torch if necessary hahahah

you're a godsend @Liverpool2008

• Like 2
Link to review
Liverpool2008

Amazing .... shame that the arcade are now having major issues as a lot more machines breaking down ... one thing for sure that the cannot afford to replace the lamps thats broken or even have a chance to refill the machines anymore ... not surprised as the building itself is really bad way ... there about 300 - 400 machines in the buidling but only a good 30 working .... theres a a lot of JPM and Kings and queens @ 2p a stake .... shame they moved into the broke zone due to lack of play

Theres a lot of great deal of machines that can be emulated its getting behind the scenes is a issue unless i get permission of the main boss 

If only it was down south! Thanks for your efforts so far and in the future, I’ve really been happy to made these images into playable dx’s! Thanks for letting me be a pain asking for more! Maybe you can get the details of this site to the owner and vice versa as I imagine there are many parts and pieces that users on here would be happy to purchase for their own use

• Like 2
Link to review