Lite a Nudge Deluxe 1.1.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi guys... Here is a brand new 40 year old layout! - Lite a Nudge (MK1) from JPM, running SRU Tech:)  

This is a complete redraw, and is 2572(W) x 2880(H) made for MFMEv20.1.
For shortcuts and info please refer to the README.txt

Special thanks go to the following people:
Wizard (1965-2020) MFME creator.
Midibob (fruitemu.co.uk) for providing the extremely rare ROMS. 
Richy100 for the enclosed Lite a Nudge flyer.
Line Up Chris (fruitemu.co.uk) for the bell pics and youtube vids, they always help me with colours and text.

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Added a Lite a Nudge Manual, updated reel 3, and cleaned up the reel windows.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 4

User Feedback

JPM555

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh yes !!! what memories indeed, other than the old Bell-Fruit electro mechanical machines this one is where my true addiction kicked in, this appeared from nowhere in my local Cafe next to South Wimbledon tube station one lunch time around 1980 and this Cafe is where my additional £1 school lunch money would be spent either at midday or after school, It was a large Cafe so plenty of room for machines and the owners weren't stupid as they cottoned on that with our school close by and the passing trade throughout the day being it was right next to the station where one entrance led you straight out onto the station ticket office they was onto a nice little gold mine, as well as the fruity we had a table top 'Space Invaders' & 4 cabinet video games which were 'Moon Cresta' 'Defender' 'Galaxian' and not for getting the great 'Pacman', all on 10p per play so the £1 lunch money didn't go far 🤭and certainly wasn't wasted on food 😆,all the fruity's and games were changed every 6-8 months but even when I left school in 1981 me and my mates would meet up nearly everyday in there until me step dad made me go and get a full time job just to start paying house keep to me mum 😒 but at least now when I did get days off work when I got paid each month I had plenty of me own cash to spend which at the time was great but as we all know looking back now the only real winners here were the owners of all these establishments i.e Chip Shops, cafes', Arcades and so on but at least I have all these great memories of what I think were the best years for fruit machines in the decade that was the 1980's because at the time most of the machines gave you a real chance of winning once you learnt the reels and all the cheats and most importantly had the skill back then you could quite easily win £30-£40 which back then would have cleaned out the 10p tube, Ahhh so much love for the 80's 😍💘 and great job with the emulation  👍👏.

• Awesome 1
Link to review