Rock Star £5 Dx 1.0.1

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's the little brother of jackpots that rock 'n' roll,, RockStar on its seaside setting £5/10p

I've put it in games media as it states this on the art yet its by global, also there's not many in this category. Is it games media, AC games or Global Games??

Anyways, the layout, it has an option to change stake i.e 5p-one line, 10p three lines, 20p all lines but this doesn't seam to work in this rom version (1.4) maybe it is workable in a different set if we had any??

Thanks goto

@Liverpool2008 - for the recent Hi res images of this machine

@Matty.n - Classic layout used for majority of lamp numbers etc

@Tommy c - for the reel bands used and the "numbers" for the hi lo reel from jackpots that r n r.. 

Shortcuts listed within the notes

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added name tag

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

JamesVille

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for doing a DX of this.

I play this in my local arcade all the time and the amount I go through within £!5, keeps me playing it for about an hour to an hour and half, as it's a fair machine, if you know when to collect, carry on, etc as you get dud boards and then a good board but then it kills you!

Will be happy to play this nonstop as it's an fantastic layout!!!

Will you be doing the sister of this one, Jackpots That Rock N Roll which is similar?

• Like 1
Link to review
Robsonmeg46

Great one @vectra666never played this one before put my first £5.00 in and within 40p of. That I got a win exchanged it for the feature and got. All the way to jackpot

Cheers 

• Like 1
Link to review
Liverpool2008

Great Release ... went passed today and it was closed 

£2.60 on RED Mega Streak lol 

Rock Star i got a few days ago went towards £15 Mega can can go under £8 and Super is just a few quid depends if red or not

Maybe we need a Happy Rom 

• Like 1
Link to review