£8 TOP TENNER DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks and respect to wizard. what a legend.

thanks to @dad for very kindly providing me with the .psd for his exceptional reels in his £10 dx. and also to @Liverpool2008 for the incredible images provided and his continued attempts to help with more to make these super 48mp images perfection... 

this is a SUPER HIGH RES IMAGE, it's made with arcade sim in mind and for the cabinet users at home, it's a whopping 43mb .fml so be aware when downloading..

IF LIKE ME YOU ARE ONLY 1080p, I STRONGLY SUGGEST DOWNLOADING THE DX09 BY @dad £10 VERSION, IT'S GLORIOUS! AS ARE ARE THE MANY EXISTING VERSIONS

this has blended lamps and different features to the £10/15 versions, no MEGA CASH, the notes now are only used as the bank!! but it looks great in attract mode!!

this is the first of many upcoming super hd images that i'm releasing using the images from liv2008.. they all exist already in some form but the releases i produce will be awesome so obviously it's worth my time and effort ;) 

thanks also to the previous releasers of this game as lamping mpu4 was tricky.... or i just found it hard haha..

BEST WISHES ONE AND ALL

WOODSY

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

14 hours ago, JRSC01 said:

thanks again to @Liverpool2008for the HQ pics too!

my local has a No Mobile Phone rule at all, to be even looked at whilst in the arcade, maybe paranoid?

I’ve seen and watched a no photograph rule, but that’s down to the arcade wanting their choice of games to be unique, but when I managed a bowling alley, they’d put cameras in video world (or arcade) coincidentally one cctv was above the dance machine! Our camera in the office was great when you had sone big chested milf jumping up and down dancing haha haha

• Haha 2

The bandit that got me hooked back in 95 (hence the username). Dad's release is my most played, so looking forward to this. Cheers.

Edited by Dantoptenner
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Dantoptenner said:

The bandit that got me hooked back in 95 (hence the username). Dad's release is my most played, so looking forward to this. Cheers.

you have great taste then... his is what i used to lamp mine and as s guide for appearance too

• Like 2

This is right bang in the center of the era that I love, and if honest, never seen this as an £8 JP, and looking forward to see how it plays. I've the £10 JP, and that plays pretty much how it did all those years back, when in the arcade. Would love to see a £5 JP of this, does it exist?

Great Work Woodsy, this is another classic added to your collection, Im gonna have to make a folder and call it "Woodsy"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MikeyPosh said:

This is right bang in the center of the era that I love, and if honest, never seen this as an £8 JP, and looking forward to see how it plays. I've the £10 JP, and that plays pretty much how it did all those years back, when in the arcade. Would love to see a £5 JP of this, does it exist?

Great Work Woodsy, this is another classic added to your collection, Im gonna have to make a folder and call it "Woodsy"

legend, hope you're well and your bro got things fixed... if you want a woodsy folder go to my profile and you can dl all my releases... i only do the games i love so there is a good selction there mate

Thanks for making it nice and high res!  Been a bit busy with real life stuff of late, and had practically no time for Arcade Sim coding - I do have that cabinet made though, and the layout looks like it should convert with current process, might see about getting this in as a one off later ;)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, johnparker007 said:

Thanks for making it nice and high res!  Been a bit busy with real life stuff of late, and had practically no time for Arcade Sim coding - I do have that cabinet made though, and the layout looks like it should convert with current process, might see about getting this in as a one off later ;)

Oh my god I’m so excited!! Oh my god!! Gonna call everyone I know and rant about how I’ve achieved stardom!! Ahhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

• Haha 3

On 12/05/2022 at 19:02, MikeyPosh said:

@woodsy Five one does exist seen YouTube of mr ps the centre cash features have fruit symbols and cash ladder starts at 20p

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, vectra666 said:

@woodsy Five one does exist seen YouTube of mr ps the centre cash features have fruit symbols and cash ladder starts at 20p

Bad joke warning

they should call it bottom five

36 minutes ago, MikeyPosh said:

Well @woodsy sounds like you've just given yourself a challenge :) 

Haha thanks bud!! Drop me in it why don’t you haha

• Like 1