Ace's Gi-Dough 30p/£25 Classic 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up from me is Ace Coin's Gi-Dough. Interesting £25 in the vein of Ceasar's Palace and Hot Shot but with a tri colour spin feature that reminds me a little of Super Breakout's board. This is another machine where the JPeMu layout wouldn't convert so I've made this one from scratch. Thanks to the original layout designer for their layout (sorry I have no idea who made it!), Wizard for MFME and Reg for hosting/DIF

Keys are included in the Notes

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

very nice, another new game by jpm/ace to play from the times of sega collaborations... they were good games for a profit,, is this right that there is only one barcode?

love it

• Like 1

Cheers Woodsy. Theres 321 and 123 barcode on this one...both icon sets are on the layout (above and below the barcode features) ive taken that from the original layout..i havent actually nudged in the 123 yet!

2 minutes ago, Steveir said:

Cheers Woodsy. Theres 321 and 123 barcode on this one...both icon sets are on the layout (above and below the barcode features) ive taken that from the original layout..i havent actually nudged in the 123 yet!

yeah forgive me i didn't see the bottom barcode because my window was not fully open on pc hahahaimage.png.940d9b5829ab68a43886357636b5a422.png

i thought it was fekking weird hahaha.

had one board and it's easily manipulated to jp.. bloody love it

• Haha 1

Believe me you had me scrambling for the thumbnail to check as thats something id miss out! I overwrote the fml in the zip 3 times before finally uploading.

Glad youre enjoying it 😀

Edited by Steveir

I'd forgotten how a classic can be better if you don't 'know' the machine. As amazing as the DX's are nowadays, it's still hard to read some features for instance if its a really busy/detailed machine.

Thank you for this! 

Very good! Just one thing, having seen the real machine, the number reel is actually a horizontal reel with three visible positions, and it uses the middle number to decide whether to spin. It works the way you've done it but if you want accuracy, anyway. Like this:

image.thumb.png.4fb99eab81c7b2b9f66629ad79190751.png