High Rise £4.80/£6.00 Dx's 1.0.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Here's something special for the early may bank holiday to relive your youth (if old like me) or just to have a nice good old fashioned play

High Rise by Barcrest is a game of Hi Lo, two of them. in fact i read somewhere it was the first machine to have dual Hi Lo reels within?

This machine featured in Coronation Street where it sat in Gail's Cafe and her son Nick became Addicted to fruities, probs for only a week going by soapland storylines.

still not found the Youtube footage of it yet?

anyways enough Waffling now the credits

First Thanks to @Reg for bringing up the machine in a recent topic which included the flyer (which i'll upload to this topic in a mo)asking for it to be re-emulated, I hope i've done it justice!!

@CompostCORNER - classic layout, Image Dynamics for the Dx i used as a base including most of the reel symbols (jackpot homemade from image)

Slotto from the mecca for uploading the main image used in producing this gem

and of course @Wizard for mfme's past n present

i think the coin inputs are now correct as i've used mpu4 token from the drop down list as the standard 20 was for 20p's (change yours @Reg if needed)

shortcuts are as standard but are listed within the £4.80 version.

The Hi Lo's are as followed Red Hi = 4, Lo = 5, Green Hi = 6, Lo = 7

Plays in Mfme 20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The earlier version to 'Each Way Nudge' I would say

Also a little hint for anyone wanting to play this: when both numbers match that's a no-lose gamble (though what that really means is the next gamble will win even though the hi-lo reel can still spin to a loosing number)

Nice layout BTW

• Like 2

Thank you for this layout, @vectra666.

It was the £6 era that i began playing fruit machines, probably the best era in terms of entertainment from an awp.

Cheers,

Gary.

🍐🍐🍐

• Like 1

look forward to playing this old machine i am a great fan of the old ones as they where what i played in the day (test pilot)

• Like 1

This used to be in The Red Lion pub in Hunningham back in 1995. Great release, cheers.

There was an old boy who always sat next to it who told me to let it spin on bars after a nudge, pro tips that back at that young age I had no idea!

• Like 2

Thanks Vecs,

Was this a rip-off of BFM's first low- medium tech machines? I never saw this one, just many of the Bell Fruit Scorpion 2 models, including a couple I owned as an older teenager. They had such a sexy cabinet compared to the rest of this era. 

Maybe the cab wouldn't have looked so sexy if I was getting any...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Thanks Vecs,

Was this a rip-off of BFM's first low- medium tech machines? I never saw this one, just many of the Bell Fruit Scorpion 2 models, including a couple I owned as an older teenager. They had such a sexy cabinet compared to the rest of this era. 

Maybe the cab wouldn't have looked so sexy if I was getting any...

Nah it also housed take two another top notch mid tech , most of these machines in the early 90’s had the same features including skill cash and unlike todays Shite you could hit the £2/2.40/3 repeater or jackpot from low features 

• Like 2

Yeah, the skill shot might have been quicker when it wasn't feeling so generous, but at least it was still skill.

• Like 1