Astra Games Bullion Bars Arena £25 30p 4 Player 2022 v2022

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi all!

Pleased to announce my latest release;

Astra Bullion Bars Arena 4 Player - 30p £25 82% payout - using BB Deluxe io3 roms, lamps are done sympathetically as per Arena Builds - as Arena roms are not in public domain.

This is the 2022 layout I have made, I did create a BB Arena a while ago, which was sadly leaked online - it was not released by me as I was not happy with the original quality, so its taken me a long while to redo the entire build, whilst not perfect (uses PTArena buttons lol) I hope it is still enjoyable. 

Usual shortcuts apply - A for Auto Start. 0 - £1 coin in.

No Note acceptors added/enabled to keep layout simple.

Please use v19.8 MFME for this to play and run correctly. - DEDICATED TO WIZARD 

Enjoy all!

P.S. for those who are new, open the Master Top file in MFME v19.8 for all the players to open together.

Next re-visit will be Party Time Bingo £5 and £25, or Party Time Arena on £5/£8/£10/£15/£25 JPS which aside from £25 have not been released in the other JP formats - and using the earlier rom format 😜 watch this space!

Luke - AKA AstraLuke / YT: astrafruitmachinecollector

PEACE

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

6 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thanks for this one. Would it be possible to have a higher resolution in any future projects, as my laptop has a 1080p screen? :)

This is as high a resolution I can go to for multiplayers atm on the PC I have for now. If anything changes of course will do 😃

• Like 1

Thanks for this.

It worked wonderfully the first time I opened it. It also looks great.

However, when I try and open it again the top box shows but it is surrounded by a big bright green background and none of the slave units are visible and I can't seem to get them to show even though they appear in my task bar.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong would be most welcome.

S

TopBox.JPG

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Savage said:

Thanks for this.

However, when I try and open it again the top box shows but it is surrounded by a big bright green background and none of the slave units are visible and I can't seem to get them to show even though they appear in my task bar.

S

TopBox.JPG

Hmm it has been doing that to me lately too. Nothing you're doing wrong. Next time you load it go do control alt del and get windows tasks up and select each slave and click maximise. Once done each one will fill screen up. Then in each slave go to window tap and click original size then move into place. The green or blue back ground press f1 it should then go. 🙂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Savage said:

Thanks for this.

S

TopBox.JPG

Or the top box showing green edging 

A. Edit mode, window/ Original Size / borderless mode 

if only the top box loading then you’ll need to load them all and manually 

B. firstly open mfme

1. load top box.gam, this will open just the top box part. 

2. next open another instance of mfme  and load “slave 1.gam this should bring up slave 1 on screen, if so position it to where it should be 

next , for the other three slaves, repeat step 2. If successful you should see a top box and four units in their relevant positions, If they show green edges follow stage, A.!! For each slave unit

if they look like what’s shown in the uploaded image above you’ve done good, finally press Alt + L this will link the machines to the top box 

this is done so when you open this again via mfme you only need to open the top box.gam and the rest should follow. This is written via phone so may not be totally correct 

• Like 3

Thanks for this, 4 machines are noisy together, just like Cleethorpes :) 

2 Quid off the top feature though would be soul crushing in real life.

Cheers

• Haha 1