FRUIT EXPLOSION DX. EGG

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks and rip wizard..

thanks to @serene02 for basically giving me a shit load of time and patience from a request for help from me, I have been lucky enough to get given a lot of advice and demonstrations on how to create artistic lamps and effects without using the OMNI tool in photoshop or the lasso tool either, these are things that i couldn't ever see being able to avoid using until this experiment with art.. I'm no artist as you can tell but I can admire other peoples work and if you've seen the work from serene then you'll know how much it's worth aspiring to improve in fml skill land..

I'm a new designer in this method and it will take a while to get perfected or even improved haha.. this layout has experimental techniques that i've first tried on this and therefore are perhaps not up to the standards you expect from me, however it was a poor base image to start with and it's a request from a user to update the existing game dx's etc.. therefore i'm only too happy for anyone to submit reels/masks that can be added to improve the layout.. then again it's perfect eh so why bother ;) 

there are existing dx's available for this game so if you have a copy you're happy with and are not yet on unlimited downloads for this year you may wish to miss out on it..

for those that download please submit feedback to me and i'll aim to respond within 28 days and please include a S.A.E.

WITH LOVE WOODSY

What's New in Version EGG   See changelog

Released

these are now featuring @Tommy c 's fantastic reels from his 5 quid version.. he has graciously pre authorised my use of his work and as always he deserves the praise and recognition not me as they are not my work.. thanks t c... you're a legend!!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for this one. I see the quality of the original image you had wasn't too good but on the paler parts, maybe increase the contrast and that make it seem less washed out? I had a similar issue with one of my fruit machines before. :D

I do love the colours and the lighting on it, you've done a lovely job with what you had :)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thank you for this one. I see the quality of the original image you had wasn't too good but on the paler parts, maybe increase the contrast and that make it seem less washed out? I had a similar issue with one of my fruit machines before. :D

I do love the colours and the lighting on it, you've done a lovely job with what you had :)

Thanks for your understanding and feedback, I appreciate it! I tried to leave it a but more realistic as the glass has reflection on it, I never change the contrast on any of my layouts but it’s a idea for me to think of going forward!! Thanks bud 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, davep180 said:

Great job Woodsy. Thanks man.

Let me know if you have any payout issues pmsl sorry

• Meow 1

An old classic right here. If I recall, my local Chinese had it, but on a real crap payout and program, and my Special Fried Rice ended up costing me about 10 quid :)

Great release Woodsy

• Haha 2

One of my favourite machines back in 1998 - in the Ship Inn, Margate..

It's funny how fruit machines can take you back to happier times...

need to get my life on track and prove to myself happy times can still be in the future and not all locked away in the past, mind!

Getting free of my horrid, evil job would be a start, but feel trapped due to having a mortgage...

anyway, thanks for the layout and the happy memories it provides...

cheers,

Gary.

🍇🍊🍓🍉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MPU_FIVE said:

One of my favourite machines 🍉

mate you're doing fine and the sun will shine the birds will sing and you'll pay off your mortgage and retire with a working carry on machine in your retirement home next to me and my mfme wheelchair haha

• Like 1

Hopefully the ROM works better than the old one I used to play- see the payout on the one below!

It certainly looks very good though.

Screenshot 2022-04-29 192635.png

• Like 1

On 26/04/2022 at 20:43, woodsy said:

mate you're doing fine and the sun will shine the birds will sing and you'll pay off your mortgage and retire with a working carry on machine in your retirement home next to me and my mfme wheelchair haha

Ahh cheers for your kind words, @woodsy... i hope you're right!

Cheered myself up just now by ordering some buttons for a (way, way in the future as in 2023 to 2024) MFME Cabinet build... 31 buttons, microswitches and some 12v LEDs (the white ones are out of stock) but not to worry... this is a slowly get the bits together job.

Cheers

Gary

🍻🍻🍻

• Like 1

@woodsy could you help me i am getting a rom error on this update something about rom size 

sorry @woodsy i fixed it sorry it was my miss up lol

Edited by Robsonmeg46
  • Haha 1

Great Maygay machine.  Always liked these for their playability and great sounds and tunes.  This one however is one snidy bugger.  Managed (after a long time) to get it to £50 before it shafted me on every number gamble so took my money and run.  Would be good to have in my pub (if I had one) as it's a great piggy bank.  Thanks for you layout, plays great !