1 Screenshot

About This File

Another Jpm update this time its Mega Bucks £15's turn,

Thanks goto

Dj Gary C - Original 1024 Wdx used for lamping references etc

@spa - Flyer used

@Tommy c - Hi lo reel from Red Alert

Not had the Red IM board yet, so don't know how the red lamps light if they do

the cash/features/knockouts labels have three lamps per label but only one appears to light

Shortcuts written within the notes

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!! 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What a morning present, I shall be on this tonight after work, love this machine, for some reason, I didnt even have any version of it already, so Ill cane it tonight, if im lucky. Great work @vectra666 the look of it seems superb

• Like 1

Great release. Despite me being too young to have played most of these JPM machines when they were actually out and about, they do give some of the best games. Your lamps on the cash/features/knockouts do work, they swap from the inner lamp being lit to the two outer lamps when the 'super' matrix is filled. Don't know if they are meant to be red lamps instead as a result?

Also, very nice touch, not actually blending the lamps but doing them how you did. As we've all seen by now. JPM jackpot sequences tend to slow down in MFME, but that seems to help prevent it - having them as separate bulbs instead.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CainZ-A said:

Great release. Despite me being too young to have played most of these JPM machines when they were actually out and about, they do give some of the best games. Your lamps on the cash/features/knockouts do work, they swap from the inner lamp being lit to the two outer lamps when the 'super' matrix is filled. Don't know if they are meant to be red lamps instead as a result?

Also, very nice touch, not actually blending the lamps but doing them how you did. As we've all seen by now. JPM jackpot sequences tend to slow down in MFME, but that seems to help prevent it - having them as separate bulbs instead.

I did blend the lamps but you can “tidy” them up in mfme to make these games run quicker as was slow as f on the jackpot sequence before I did this

• Like 1

Finally had a chance to check this one out. It plays great and I like its game style. Artwork looks awesome too and the gameplay smooth. It took all my virtual coffee money for the week after about 20 minutes playing it though! ;)  Thanks for a great layout, vectra666.

• Like 1

Cheers for this release, Vectra... JPM machines were one of my favourite manufacturers to play back in the day, tho don't remember seeing this one - will give it a bash! :)

• Like 1