BEAVER LAS VEGAS £25 DX 80085

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks wizard!!! 

thanks to @MikeyPosh for the images from his brother.. thanks to @logopolis for the roms multiple times

the image was low res so i've done as best i can with it, unfortunately no £15 decals came with it but it's the same game really anyways..

same as all it's clones.. good fun on test mode though..

plenty of wips to be getting on with so i'll release in a slower fashion i expect as @serene02 has been advising me on some enhanced lamping methods in photoshop not used on this layout but blimey if i can get it right WOW!!! but don't expect that anytime soon just know that i'm doing my best to continue improving as i go and thanks to all who help me do that.. patience of these people cannot be underestimated!!!

WOODSY

What's New in Version 80085   See changelog

Released

updated reel set made by big daddy @vectra666 !!! legend!!!

much love

• Like 18
  • Thanks 6
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Will download later and give this ago can't wait to try any of ur stuff woodsy you do some great work keep it up and I am looking forward to trying to do this  for myself one day.

Cheers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Will download later and give this ago can't wait to try any of ur stuff woodsy you do some great work keep it up and I am looking forward to trying to do this  for myself one day.

Cheers 

start at the beginning just like i did and go from there, you have to read and follow the guide by reg first, thats how i did it and what i recommend to veryone

36 minutes ago, davep180 said:

Nice one, Thanks @woodsygreat job.

cheers pops

33 minutes ago, liamr27 said:

thanks woodsy i have found an issue though when collecting the features it collects cash

I have fixed the issue ..... it was a easy fix .... enjoy ... hope you dont mind me Woodsy - Just a little help thats all 

Beaver las Vegas.zip

Edited by Liverpool2008
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Liverpool2008 said:

I have fixed the issue ..... it was a easy fix .... enjoy ... hope you dont mind me Woodsy - Just a little help thats all 

Beaver las Vegas.zip 11.3 MB · 1 download

5 hours ago, liamr27 said:

thanks woodsy i have found an issue though when collecting the features it collects cash

i thought i had updated this? will do it again alla pologies

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

must  be a old download it's since been updated.. re download it or press ctrl e, right click on the buttons and swap the numbers for eac othere