Dond - The Red Mist £5 Dx 1.0.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up is something to bored the pants off you, although these are like marmite, you either love em or hate em.! i'm inbetween on that

Anyways its the fourth time i've made/edited this machine (£70/£100 and clubber) i found the images of the fiver edition and was simply going to overlay the decals on the existing layouts, but it looked pants and imo the images used here are clearer. 

his is a dual stake machine 5p/10p although the 5p play seamed boring, was playing it whilst filling up the massive cashpot's. recently had a £15 megastreak(can they do more)

Shortcuts are as standard for these dond's

the notey does work but ONLY GIVES CHANGE!!!

Try to enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!, off to play @Clo06's Cashwise, might be £1 less jackpot but far superior in gameplay than these modern piggy banks!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Corrected Dond Hidden Reel

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Another fine release, superb work on this :)

My perspective on DOND franchise, I liked/enjoyed the first few, but then its all the same with a change of bits and pieces

• Like 1

Thanks very much Vectra. I'm not a fan of DOND apart from the first one with the four reels but this looks great so am going to give it a play nice to see £5 releases as these are what I mostly played. Nice work Vectra.

• Like 1

amazing layout once again vectra ,these dond machines are a curio to me wouldn't play these in the real world but its nice to sit down with a beer and see how they tick great work once again👍

• Like 1