Crazy Fruits Down Under £15 & £25 Dx's 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Time to light the Barbie, go surfing down bondi beach, with those Crazy Fruits on holiday Down Under!! They've got a new fruit joining the team, Karl the Kiwi.

(Kiwi homemade symbol so not 100% accurate to the real one).

Thanks goto the original £15 layout i used for lamping references etc

to the  provider of the real machine image used

@BruceGeorge for the hi lo reel used from his happy fruits layout

Not sure if i've got the Hi Lo reel back to front not that it matters as the step up/down states whats what in the alpha display

This has a feature called " boomerang bonus" where you lit four boomerang's not sure exactly what it does, although the cancel button lights up for a no lose gamble.

Anyways Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

Edited by vectra666

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

19 minutes ago, MikeyPosh said:

Never seen this before, but the title alone got me. Ill be on this in a bit, looking forward to it

Great release

£15 version mate, turbo cash and go til you get the jp, repeat the process and eventually it will do a red after a jp or two.

really good clone of a fave of mine called happy fruits..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, woodsy said:

@vectra666 thanks for bending to my will and doing the £15 jp version too.

love the game.. so will be busy for the next half hour 

and no i'm Not donig a £5 one lol

I remember playing this one ages ago. I got the top "Down Under" with the kangaroo to light up and wondered if that would be the guaranteed jackpot but nope. I lost a couple of times.

• Like 1

I'm playing an older version of this and when you collect the 4 x boomerang bonuses, it fills the all the remaining gambles with boomerangs.

Still not sussed out what the full top part does though.

I think it shouldn't have been a kiwi fruit, the other version shows a coconut. Down Under is for Australia (g'day sport, hav ya seen ma digeridoo?) and kiwi is New Zealand but it really doesn't matter, I think it looks fine as it is.

I wonder what filling the top words including the kangaroo actually does.

Does anyone on here know?

Thanks in advance :D

5 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I think it shouldn't have been a kiwi fruit, the other version shows a coconut. Down Under is for Australia (g'day sport, hav ya seen ma digeridoo?) and kiwi is New Zealand but it really doesn't matter, I think it looks fine as it is.

Have you done the test mode reel check thingy what does it say it is

7 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

2 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Have you done the test mode reel check thingy what does it say it is

fyi it's like happy notes if iirc.. it gives you one knockout when you collect a win/feature to improve your win

I don't know how to do a test mode reel check thingy lol... I rarely use test mode to be honest because I haven't a clue what I'm doing!!!

Gives one knockout? Ooooo I'll try that in a bit :D

Thanks Woodsy

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I don't know how to do a test mode reel check thingy lol... I rarely use test mode to be honest because I haven't a clue what I'm doing!!!

Gives one knockout? Ooooo I'll try that in a bit :D

Thanks Woodsy

S door ticked then press test

12 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

S door ticked then press test

Okay, once I did that, I saw it do the reel test but not exactly sure what I was looking for as it all seems to work perfectly!!! :)

This is a really good game from bellfruit.

You get an extra boomerang for each exchange between cash and features.  4 boomerangs fills the boomerang bonus, then all the boomerangs are filled every time you exchange so you only need to gamble once to exchange again. 

Filling the name either from the bonus or nudging in the numbers will give you a knockout after you collect.  So if you are on £7 with the name filled, you will have a knockout for £10 or jackpot.  The boomerangs can be red, which makes the cash a repeater and the feature super.  Cancel will sometimes light during the hi-lo.  Hold it down for a single no lose hi-lo, but beware that using it normally means that death is imminent after that.

Use the nudges to bring jackpot symbols close for super hold/super super hold.  Fruit lines also could be jackpot, with super giving a boost after the win.  Super stop n match was a slow skill stop on the middle reel for jackpot.

As with its clones the exchanges can be erratic so a low down cash value of feature can exchange high up the opposite stack and vice versa a high stack can exchange right back to the bottom.  The best strategy is normally to always exchange even if the exchange seems unfavourable.  Gambling past the exchange points is normally a shortcut to a lose and the exchanges come back quick enough.  A higher feature is also not always a better feature, so it requires a bit of thought.

These have a 75 streak in them and even after that they'll often let you take another jackpot out of them after the streak for a 100.  Similarly, even without the streak they could often have enough value for a couple of jackpots.  There is a show on it to tell if theres a jackpot in it, but I can't remember what it was after 20+ years.  Invincibles were obvious to anyone within 50 metres and those boards would often just exchange from the first exchange right to jackpot.

As mentioned, theres a predecessor to this called happy fruits which was very similar but a little more volatile in the way it played IMO.  After this was 2 more clones, 1 was happy notes which replaces the boomerang bonus for a £5 note stack I think.  That was a little trickier to jackpot early because accumulating the note values made it a bit more progressive.  There was also 1 more clone with a completely different profile that I forget the name of.  Not a terrible game but I remember it being completely progressive and also completely flat profile, so no streaks and at best you'd be getting a few quid profit from it -- of the 4, the only one not really worth buying a coke for.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Thanks for this Vectra looks super and is a really nice machine. I am always surprised that whilst there were a few of the Crazy fruits  type machines around that there were not more done. When you think how many DOND machines were made. Thanks Vectra for releasing this. Quite a fun game with great sounds. Just before the time when amusement went out of the name AWP

• Like 1

17 hours ago, alex74 said:

Thanks for this Vectra looks super and is a really nice machine. I am always surprised that whilst there were a few of the Crazy fruits  type machines around that there were not more done. When you think how many DOND machines were made. Thanks Vectra for releasing this. Quite a fun game with great sounds. Just before the time when amusement went out of the name AWP

You’d be surprised how many machines are clones of each other across the manufactures 

the crazy fruits green by bellfruit for instance there’s clones by global (utter nutter) and the like

• Like 1

On 03/04/2022 at 17:12, Graham the goldfish said:

This is a really good game from bellfruit.

You get an extra boomerang for each exchange between cash and features.  4 boomerangs fills the boomerang bonus, then all the boomerangs are filled every time you exchange so you only need to gamble once to exchange again. 

Filling the name either from the bonus or nudging in the numbers will give you a knockout after you collect.  So if you are on £7 with the name filled, you will have a knockout for £10 or jackpot.  The boomerangs can be red, which makes the cash a repeater and the feature super.  Cancel will sometimes light during the hi-lo.  Hold it down for a single no lose hi-lo, but beware that using it normally means that death is imminent after that.

Use the nudges to bring jackpot symbols close for super hold/super super hold.  Fruit lines also could be jackpot, with super giving a boost after the win.  Super stop n match was a slow skill stop on the middle reel for jackpot.

As with its clones the exchanges can be erratic so a low down cash value of feature can exchange high up the opposite stack and vice versa a high stack can exchange right back to the bottom.  The best strategy is normally to always exchange even if the exchange seems unfavourable.  Gambling past the exchange points is normally a shortcut to a lose and the exchanges come back quick enough.  A higher feature is also not always a better feature, so it requires a bit of thought.

These have a 75 streak in them and even after that they'll often let you take another jackpot out of them after the streak for a 100.  Similarly, even without the streak they could often have enough value for a couple of jackpots.  There is a show on it to tell if theres a jackpot in it, but I can't remember what it was after 20+ years.  Invincibles were obvious to anyone within 50 metres and those boards would often just exchange from the first exchange right to jackpot.

As mentioned, theres a predecessor to this called happy fruits which was very similar but a little more volatile in the way it played IMO.  After this was 2 more clones, 1 was happy notes which replaces the boomerang bonus for a £5 note stack I think.  That was a little trickier to jackpot early because accumulating the note values made it a bit more progressive.  There was also 1 more clone with a completely different profile that I forget the name of.  Not a terrible game but I remember it being completely progressive and also completely flat profile, so no streaks and at best you'd be getting a few quid profit from it -- of the 4, the only one not really worth buying a coke for.

you my friend are my type of player.  I LOVED HAPPY FRUITS.. turbo cash was the quick route to jp and occasional streaks then happy notes, and this version and then was it take note???? im unsure but there were two with the note column

Thanks Vecs,

And thanks to our scaly friend for the detailed insight into the machine. Now to give it a good play!

• Like 1

On 04/04/2022 at 12:32, vectra666 said:

You’d be surprised how many machines are clones of each other across the manufactures 

the crazy fruits green by bellfruit for instance there’s clones by global (utter nutter) and the like

yes I guess there are a few. I only realised recently that Global/Impulse Spartacash was very like Simpsons Beer guide by Maygay. I'm still surprised Bell Fruit disn't squeeze in a couple more Crazy Fruit games. They seemed evberywhere at the time.