The Italian Job 3 - £5 Dx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The original £25 version of this layout was released back in 2016-17 but i was given the £5 decals so amended the original artwork to suit

anyways thanks to all that gave and helped with the original (£25) version and to the supplier of the £5 decals

also to @Wizard whom fixed the emulator bug which originally prevented the jackpot sequence from finishing correctly, which was mfme v6.0

and thanks to him for All Mfme's past and present, if there was a problem he'd fix it for another update or three sometimes within the space of a few days

all lamps included and are finally blended correctly 

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks very much Vectra. Great to get the chance to play this on £5 jackpot. Looks really good. Those lamps look superb

• Like 1

is it meant to be mute? or did i corrupt it by changing it to 25 jp on these roms

all apologies, had the ps4 plugged in so that disables the speakers and i'm a complete numpty sometimes. great art though

Edited by woodsy
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, woodsy said:

is it meant to be mute? or did i corrupt it by changing it to 25 jp on these roms

all apologies, had the ps4 plugged in so that disables the speakers and i'm a complete numpty sometimes. great art though

The £25 version is already released ok not on here but fruit-emu and it should be available via legacy downloads, if not then I’ll attach it to the release thread

• Like 1

This is fantastic!  Thanks @vectra666.  I remember a couple of versions of The Italian Job, but I'd never seen this one.    Plenty of fun ahead!     The lighting on this machine is brilliant.   Thanks again

• Like 2

I remember seeing this IRL for the first time and loved the vastly different colours that the lamps had compared to other machine, more pastel colours and just loved it, such a different style from TIJ 1 and 2 also.

tumblr_nc7ilbF2DW1tes1e8o3_r3_500.gifv

Thanks again,

• Like 1