Easy Money £10 Dx 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up its time to make some Easy Money with this BFM machine from the mid 1990's this was around the same time as the likes of money to burn and downtown etc

this machine Afaik only had a £10 variant and was probably released when the £10 jackpot first came out.

A BIG Thankyou goes out to @dad for allowing me to use the "Off" background art from his 1280Wdx also used his reel too thanks again Dad..

incidentally the original art and roms were from @dad's real machine 

shortcuts are as standard and we think its set to around 86%

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

great artwork, terrible gameplay.. eurgh.. costs a bomb for a board which is semi no lose but wow... i hope it has a massive streak in it to make up for it!! thanks bud nice job, thanks @dad too

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, woodsy said:

great artwork, terrible gameplay.. eurgh.. costs a bomb for a board which is semi no lose but wow... i hope it has a massive streak in it to make up for it!! thanks bud nice job, thanks @dad too

boards are far and few between... but the features are good especially the repeat chance ones , the nudge one's a strange one, there's also lots of hidden quirks with the holds etc 

don't forget its a massive £10 repeater which i know goes for upwards of £50 as seen it in real life and its only 20p play which at the time of real release 1996'ish a pint was £1.80 and this was all cash a step up from the £8 token era so if you hit it for ££30 plus then a good night was had by all. i remember it well everyone played it in the pub it was in then moved up the road for some more bfm goodness "jumping jack cash"/ money to burn

14 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

boards are far and few between... but the features are good especially the repeat chance ones , the nudge one's a strange one, there's also lots of hidden quirks with the holds etc 

don't forget its a massive £10 repeater which i know goes for upwards of £50 as seen it in real life and its only 20p play which at the time of real release 1996'ish a pint was £1.80 and this was all cash a step up from the £8 token era so if you hit it for ££30 plus then a good night was had by all. i remember it well everyone played it in the pub it was in then moved up the road for some more bfm goodness "jumping jack cash"/ money to burn

it did flash for a secret that i didn't work out twice, hence i got annoyed haha

10 minutes ago, woodsy said:

it did flash for a secret that i didn't work out twice, hence i got annoyed haha

you stick to daylight robbery lad, i'll play my favourite bfm, jumping jack flash, if only we had decent images for that bad boy the firework themed one £8T -£15

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

playing for a hour plus testing and still over 105% payout

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

you stick to daylight robbery lad, i'll play my favourite bfm, jumping jack flash, if only we had decent images for that bad boy the firework themed one £8T -£15

Never played it But my mate also loved it loads. Must have a streak profile

I think I played this on £8 token jackpot, not that I'd put my life on it. It was in a somewhat dodgy arcade on some peculiar setting that loved to roll in the token jp on the reels. 

Mr P has or did have an £8 Jumping Jack Flash sited in Maidstone. 

Edited by GeorgeJG

2 hours ago, GeorgeJG said:

I think I played this on £8 token jackpot, not that I'd put my life on it. It was in a somewhat dodgy arcade on some peculiar setting that loved to roll in the token jp on the reels. 

Mr P has or did have an £8 Jumping Jack Flash sited in Maidstone. 

I remember playing this on tokens at Nobles in Manchester. It was before the 10 squid jackpots were out.