£15/£25 HOT SHOT DX 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

THANKS WIZARD.

Firstly @Ross made a dx of this which is next level AWESOME. If you're not entitled to unlimited downloads and have the file already you needn't grab these unless using on higher resolution device etc.. purely because the existing dx by ross is pukka AF, but this is much larger art. I really adore this game from my golden days so I had to do it!!

My thanks go to @logopolis for rom help, playtesting and advice on the features being difficult to read even in this res, so i've done my best to make them bolder.

this layout struggles with the lamps on a JP, even though i've not used all the lamps it should have, when i did that it really couldn't handle it at all so i've used my limited skills in PS to use the art to display the lamp masks that are not functioning, tbh i think i did it well but feedback welcomed. i tried to use ross' cab to build one myself for once too.

the reels were a masterpiece so they've been left alone ISH. ross please pm me so i can ask for your advice on how to do a few things thanks

this is an existing dx the next few of mine will be remakes of exisiting games and where possible i'll include the multiple jp's to add as well as double up if you get my drift.

thanks to @spa for the flyers and after all the patch ups and jigsaws i've done these are a joy to undertake so you'll have to indulge me while i enjoy the resources on offer.

these will all be released at 2000-2800 as that's the middle of both worlds, 4k and me 1080p :( but i have a desire to go higher and build a cabinet, and i believe the future will be standard higher res pc's for all so by doing these i'm at worst enabling future fme newbies a few updated classics!!

probably caesers palace next, and £5 version hopefully, £5 pot of gold planned too, may as well do a larger res version of those classics too.

feedback invited as always.

WOODSY

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

thanks to @logopolis for the £15 version rom revison.. LEGEND

thanks to @MikeyMonster for the £25 lamp error which i fixed on the £15 not £25.. legend

if it ain't broken it ain't my release eh!! 

much love..

CAESERS PALACE COMING UP NEXT

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great release once again, cant wait for Pot of Gold that was another fav of mine.

I remember it being released by Ace, then another firm, maybe it was just rebranded by the company I'm not entirely sure...

"You're such a Genius" i always remember!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JRSC01 said:

Great release once again, cant wait for Pot of Gold that was another fav of mine.

I remember it being released by Ace, then another firm, maybe it was just rebranded by the company I'm not entirely sure...

"You're such a Genius" i always remember!

The 5 quid one was by Crystal. And yeah why not do what I love while undx’d games are still waiting to be found

• Like 1

cheers once again to all involved !!! and great work to all on these...JUST WOW reall nice quality  

Edited by geordie52
  • Like 2

Cheers, @woodsy.... i went for the £15 one as i'd imagine it'd play better as it hasn't got to save up for the bigger £25 jackpot!

Agree with @JRSC01about the forthcoming Pot of gold... played that loads in Nobles, Margate back in the day... them were the days! - better than these days thats for sure... this cost of living shit is really getting me down!

I sound like Gary King from the film the world's end "I remember sitting up there, blood on my knuckes, beer down my shirt, sick on my shoes seeing the orange glow of a new dawn breaking knowing in my heart life would never feel this good again.... and you know what? - It never did!"

Anyway, cheers for this release, matey! :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, geordie52 said:

cheers once again to all involved !!! and great work to all on these...JUST WOW reall nice quality  

ooh yeah top review bud!!! thanks 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Cheers, @woodsy.... i went for the £15 one as i'd imagine it'd play better as it hasn't got to save up for the bigger £25 jackpot!

Agree with @JRSC01about the forthcoming Pot of gold... played that loads in Nobles, Margate back in the day... them were the days! - better than these days thats for sure... this cost of living shit is really getting me down!

I sound like Gary King from the film the world's end "I remember sitting up there, blood on my knuckes, beer down my shirt, sick on my shoes seeing the orange glow of a new dawn breaking knowing in my heart life would never feel this good again.... and you know what? - It never did!"

Anyway, cheers for this release, matey! :)

it's only going to get worse mate. try and stay postitve bud

• Like 2

This is superb. I recall when my local arcade upgrade to this £25 JP, it was a real sh!tter, and took stacks off me alone, so good to have the option on the £15 JP for better game play. Great work, looking forward to the upcoming

• Like 2