£8/£10/£15 DAYLIGHT ROBBERY DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

WIZARD RIP.

with huge thanks to @Player for taking the time to collate and take high res images of a friends machine, and putting the kids to one side to do a high res scan for me upon request. TOP MAN THANKS!!

thanks to @MPU_FIVE for the classic which i used to get lamp info and copy the boxes from and @adydb who's existing dx was also used for several helping factors and the dx itself was great however these images are much better base to work from and I do it for love not ego etc.

this is a triple release thanks to @logopolis who is kind enough to rom search for me when asked and I'm always struggling with that tbh. thanks to @fruitsnappa and @No1Stoney who got me through the checkbox error I wanted to resolve to make this as good as possible really. and to uncle @vectra666 for suggestions and help as always top fella.

ok a little about the designer, woodsy is a lover of the era the recent releases have come from and thanks to @spa there are now new higher res flyers available for some of my all time favourites, they have DX'S already but i'm doing them again and will release them too, they may not be very different but they will be mine and a choice for all to use or not update their libraries. They are (but not limited too) Caesers palace, Hot Shot, Jackpot Jokers, Sky sports soccer, Club sandwich..... and more they will all be super high res and probably designed for 4k users if i can get that to work as a test for me and pure pleasure to make the games tattooed to my soul as a ex addict/player. I mean to offend nobody, I don't want to say mine are better, they are not. but they are mine and I do it for love. no disrespect to any one in anyway is meant, I just want to do them.

Anyways, @infection this didn't have a £5 version haha but some of my next up's do/did so if you have images/decals i'll at worst be adding them to existing libraries at best bringing some real treasures to the fore of fme for new and younger people who may not know our faves etc.. With the limit of new machines, my dislike for £100ers etc the options are sadly fewer and fewer, vecs now has to help with housework due to lack of materials ;) haha and I don't want to have to myself..

I couldn't get the £8 version to go 10p play, perhaps someone can help and i'll update them, I don't understand dip switches but some were on in the classic so hey ho... I'd love to learn if anyone can be b******red to teach me :) percentages are set to 80% ish as that allows for the game to be fun and friendly without being jp heavy borads too often..

great game, hope you enjoy the new artwork. and send your thanks to @Player for that too!!

BEST WISHES EVERYONE. 

WOODSY

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

JRSC01

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great fun to play, i really cant get tired of the Ronnie Barker / Cops n Robbers, Mr MacKay sound bytes, i love them.

great release too i do like the £15-£25 JP machine, mainly i used to play them all the time, the £100s - £1/£2 can be a little expensive to play now...

Response from the author:

thanks for the comments buddy, you'll be happy to know i'm going to do some of the greats of the jp range in the coming months too. i'll be looking for your reviews

• Like 1
Link to review