Las Vegas Strip £8 token & £10 cash 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard for the amazing mfme. It's crazy!! 

thanks to @vectra666 @No1Stoney @spa @baz1379 @Dean @marie2003 and many others who bit by bit have made the jigsaw work to a releasable standard imo.

thanks to @Road Hog Mad for sourcing new images semi h-r that i cut out and stitched into several other bits and bobs to make a layout. 

there are two version's £8 token jp and £10 cash jp both 20p play and set at 86%

i have had the biggest struggle so far with this game, honestly the most stressful layout of the lot that i've done. But i hope it's been worth it, it's the name trail that proved incredibly difficult to get right.. 

hope you enjoy the blast from the pier's past. 

WOODSY

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

with thanks to @vectra666 (uncle vecs) new red alpha as original would be, lamps corrected and locked.

much love

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

THAT'S a layout overhaul, I played the older layouts and for lack of a better term... they were... "meh". THIS layout, fresh from the MFME factory looks the par!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, davep180 said:

Work of art, well done Woodsy. :mess_130:

Did think the top fella was worth getting egged up a bit but decided to honour the game properly

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, woodsy said:

Did think the top fella was worth getting egged up a bit but decided to honour the game properly

It would be proper egg if you put your face on the lady on the left of the machine!

1 hour ago, davep180 said:

It would be proper egg if you put your face on the lady on the left of the machine!

Haha 😂 I will do you a private copy! Just for you!! Haha

• Stay Safe 1

21 minutes ago, alex74 said:

Many thanks looks superb Woodsy. I always loved this one and Magnificent 7s. Looking forward to playing this again.

i preferred mag 7's mainly as seven stepper was jackpot most of the time

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davep180 said:

Just seen the update. Thanks guys,great job.

yeah yeah, if you didn't want to say thanks you didn't have to!!! ;) haha