Smash the Cash £70 dX 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

THIS IS MY 25TH LAYOUT RELEASE, I JUST GOT A BADGE SO I CAN PRINT IT OUT AND WEAR IT ON MY JUMPER!

THANKS TO WIZARD FOR MFME AND MORE.. THANKS TO @spa for the classic which I used for lamping and reel editing.

THANKS TO @appstrader for initial assistance with this layout and for www.frutibar.uk which if you haven't already check it out for all your front-end needs.

thanks to @infection for several parts of the image which is a jigsaw of images to make the image as good as possible hence it's a semi dX..

@dad , @serene02 for attempting to instruct the un-instructable me to sort out the image dimension. I think I got it in the end..

and lastly thanks to @logopolis for the request and play-testing!

OK so it's not beautiful, but it's been a lot of people involved which for me highlights the community here for it's attitudes and supportiveness, that's worth releasing in it's self.

there are a myriad of shortcuts on this one, 14 buttons iirc. and the lamps, the circular oval circle in the middle ;) is one of the hardest things I've had to cut the lamps for in a while!

anyways I hope you enjoy it, It's very very fair percentage wise but the sound package is a bit EGG.. 

next up from me Bellfruit's DAYLIGHT ROBBERY...

WOODSY

Edited by woodsy

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love it! Great colours and fantastic gameplay!

Many thanks once again :)

Link to review