King Kebab (Barcrest) £25/30p/86% 1.1.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here we have one of my favourite machines of all time, King Kebab. This time set to £25 Jackpot which I think is the best jackpot for this machine.
Its taken ages to get the multi-lamps working in the kebab stack but I think I've done them OK as previous layouts only had 2 colours working due to old emulator constraints.

I've always wanted to create a more up-to-date version of this machine and I hope I've done it justice.

I hope you enjoy playing this machine as much as I did back in the day and I hope it works OK for everyone.
Another shot at blended lamps, I hope they are OK, and I also hope they don't slow down the layout for anyone too much as I cannot tell on my PC.

Thanks to everyone for their support, @spa's Google drive for the flyer & @Johnnyafc who I believe did the previous £15 DX from which I used for reference.

Enjoy

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Disco lights around start button added Thanks to @vectra666

• Like 23
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

JRSC01

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great machine, i don't think I've ever actually seen a £25, it was always £15 i remembered on these...

Always seen in in the Clansman (Still Game) in the background, and in the local arcade etc.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

Very nicely done indeed... I wondered if it would be possible at the little lights around the start button?

Love how you've done the separate colours. I think I managed to get one working at one point but yours looks perfect! :D

Response from the author:

Thanks for your feedback. Yea forgot to mention on the layout release notes that I omitted those lights as I just couldn't get them to look decent enough and I didnt think it made any real difference not having them even though I wanted it as close to the real machine as possible.

• Like 1
Link to review