Chase The Ace (Cards version) by Empire - £15/25p/90% 1.1.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here we have an updated version of Empire's 'Chase the Ace' machine running the cards program version. Set on £15/25p/90%

This is my first layout trying out blended lamps, not 100% sure I've done them as intended but they look like I expected them to.

Thought this layout could do with an update and wanted something to get my teeth into.

Not the best machine gameplay wise but I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for downloading.

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Thank you, @No1Stoney I remember playing this alot in Mr G's in Leysdown, but it definately had fruits on the reels, not cards - strange!

Cheers,

Gary.

🍒🍒🍒

maybe theres 2 versions i remember cards and fruits aswell and the reels are available if any help 

• Like 1

Yes there is a fruits version but as there is already a good dx available for that version I decided to stick with the cards version. I appreciate it may not be everyone's cup of tea as I know the reel wins can be a bit confusing. 

On 17/01/2022 at 07:53, No1Stoney said:

Yes there is a fruits version but as there is already a good dx available for that version I decided to stick with the cards version. I appreciate it may not be everyone's cup of tea as I know the reel wins can be a bit confusing. 

Thats why i never played the card version ...... very confusing even if you dont play cards lol