Astra Games WOW Hybrid Bullion Bars £25 30p 3 Player 0.01

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi all!

Pleased to announce my latest release - the second in the new run of Astra WOW 'Hybrid' cabs - which are Pluto 6 Based cabs - running on Legacy io3 roms.

Bullion Bars WOW 3 Player - 30p £25 86% payout - using BB io3 roms, lamps are done sympathetically as per WOW Builds - and this should make it easier to run this layout on a lower spec PC or Laptop as there is hardly any lamping used.

This has been beta tested. I hope you all enjoy it as I have done in making this.

Usual shortcuts apply - A for Auto Start.  No Note acceptors added/enabled to keep layout simple.

Please use v19.8 MFME for this to play and run correctly. - DEDICATED TO WIZARD 🙂

Enjoy all! Any one be interested in the 10p 40p star version of this on £5 jackpot? If enough requests will recreate & release it.

Next layout - may be SOLID GOLD/GOLD VAULT WOW 3 Player - using BB roms - again let me know if something you'd like to see?

Luke - AKA AstraLuke / YT: astrafruitmachinecollector

PEACE

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you, @itspartytime that looks amazing! :)

In your post you mentioned if anyone had a machine they'd like to see, so my wish would be a 4 player version of Vivid's Adders and Ladders as in this YouTube video. That would be awesome! Especially if the huge game board was made as large as possible.

I know someone has semi DX'd  a single player version of it - the top feature was DX but the base machine was in the style of a classic. 

Cheers,

Gary.

🍒🍒🍒

• Shock 1

5 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Thank you, @itspartytime that looks amazing! :)

In your post you mentioned if anyone had a machine they'd like to see, so my wish would be a 4 player version of Vivid's Adders and Ladders as in this YouTube video. That would be awesome! Especially if the huge game board was made as large as possible.

I know someone has semi DX'd  a single player version of it - the top feature was DX but the base machine was in the style of a classic. 

Cheers,

Gary.

🍒🍒🍒

I only have Astra knowledge on here. But that would be pretty awesome not gonna lie 😅😍

• Like 1

On 16/01/2022 at 21:47, MPU_FIVE said:

@itspartytime ... ahh well never mind... I agree tho, it would be pretty awesome in 4 player mode! 😍

you do know that big 4 player snakes and ladders was released for the old folk regulars on the pier whose eyesight was fading. ;)

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, woodsy said:

you do know that big 4 player snakes and ladders was released for the old folk regulars on the pier whose eyesight was fading. ;)

Shhhhhhh!!!

Oh, well I am 50 and I do need reading glasses! 🤣

🤣🤣

• Haha 1