Pink Panther S16 £500 Dx 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's something i knocked up this afternoon and something you can leave on autoplay for a few hours at a mighty £10 a Spin

Thanks goto

@Reg for his classic layout from which i copied the configuration's over etc

@Player for the scans he uploaded, of which i also have reel cash and golden winner £500's to dx at some point

@dad for the donor cab used, of which i chopped the cashbox off to give the screen size a bit more enlargement

Now to the Layout, on @Reg's classic the layout couldn't be played till After 2pm (maybe when the bingo opened lol) this layout uses a earlier numbered rom set and as i started making this after 2pm today i'm not sure if this suffers the same time delay. IF anyone plays this before 2pm, as in the morning say 10 a.m could you let us know if its playable before 2pm

If the screen size is still too small for short sighted members then maybe reg's classic would be better

Shortcuts are self explanatory

I = infomation

A = Autoplay

M = Max Bet (£10 spins)

C = Collect

Spacebar = Start

S = Change Stake

Plays in Mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

dachshund

vec you are a diamond. the amount of releases you pop out week after week is unreal. thank you so much for your hard work

Link to review
Multi Retro Man

What a great machine! Glad I didn't spend my own money on it though. £10 a spin and didn't win as much as I put in lol. Usual for fruit machines eh? :D

Response from the author:

It will pay had the £500 from the top reels on £10 about £900 in

• Like 2
Link to review