Bell Fruit Games - DOND Deal Wheel £70 UHD 1.0.1

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

NOTE - Turns out I left the Extra Life and No Lose lamps the wrong way around on version 1.0.0

If you are one of the original 42 people who downloaded this layout before 12:00pm on Monday 10th January, you'll want to swap the 'extra life' and 'no-lose' lamp numbers around. If you download layout version 1.0.1 after that time, the fix is already applied. You'll know if you have the later version as the version number will be different in MFME's Config screen (it'll show 1.0.1 as version number).

Instructions here : 

Here's a layout I've put together over the past week. I'll be honest and say it's not a game I particularly enjoy playing, although there were decent photos supplied by @infection and a lovely classic layout by @Reg so it seemed a shame not to do it. Many thanks to Reg for letting me use an unlocked classic layout of his as the basis for this - saved a bit of time working things out from scratch :)

I've been playing this on my gaming laptop (i7 11800H / GTX3070) @4K 3840x2160 and it's been nice and smooth. On the old Alienware Alpha which is a teeny little PC from about 10 years ago (i5 4570 and GTX860M) it does lag a little bit when the disc reel spins, but is still totally playable. That's at 1080p resolution so 1920x1080.

Hopefully it'll run smoothly for those that want to try it. It's not an amazing game - it's the same as Showtime which I used to own and sold it as it was boring as hell. Then again most DONDs are the same - not much value in the features like there used to be back in the £6>£25 era.

Notes should open when you open the layout for your keyboard shortcuts e.t.c. - if you find any issues let me know. If you find it boring as all hell to play, I would say to let Bell Fruit Games know, but I'm pretty sure they don't exist now :)

Edited by slotsmagic
Added quick fix

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Fixed lamp numbers for No Lose Hi-Lo and Extra Life (thanks to @wearecityfor spotting the error!)

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

vectra666

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great looking machine and something different from Noel’s beard great work on the disc reel something after 10ths I’m yet to master probs never will

Link to review
Multi Retro Man

Excellent quality! I know what you mean about not great to play because I don't really like the wheel option much. Oh well, other than that you've done really well with it. Many thanks :)

Link to review