DR JEKYLL & MR HYDE £25 DX 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks and rip wizard...

thanks to @wearecity for the classic, the permission to dx, the patience to make the thing work after i lost the will to live trying and for all the help you've provided in one way or another this year.. thank you.

thanks to @infection for the emails, posts, shares and drive that i got the images from, the images were almost all £35 jp so i had to redraw the top three wins as £35 roms just don't seem to be available.

this is my first weird cabinet attempt, and my first Vivid game, i have redrawn most of the win symbols on the cash trail, they are supposed to be that size, i think they look ok(from a distance) haha

the top feature when you get it is possibly the best one i've had in a long time, i'll let you discover why, but for me as a player that just plays for jackpots it reminds me of the fun that can be had besides the big win... that's a cryptic clue.. also true..

anyways.. i believe i've found a new red game to dx thanks to channel4...

happy new FME year one and all!!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

26 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Many thanks for this one. I played it for ages! :D

it does give a lot of time and play for your money!! 

• Like 1

You are relentless banging out these machines mate.  Had some good fun with them so have just sent you £10 to your Go Fund Me.  Not a lot but every little helps.  Keep up the good work mate and good luck with business plan.