Dond - The Big Reds £5,£35,£70 Dx's 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The First Noel!!! or 3 of em in this case, Its the BIG REDS don't actually know whats big apart from Noel's mug splatted in the middle

Thanks as usual goto santa's little helper and resource gatherer @infection for images used in all three

Special Thanks to @Wizard you're still shining brightly up there mate.

Forgot to add shortcuts listed as usual but they're the stanard ones, the £5 version only gives change on notes.

Well What a Year its been, basically in the real world nothing's different from 2020 we're still be locked up for new years (2022)

And i've developed a stinking cold in old language it was called the winter cold/flu, now's its PANIC Panic get a swab in every outlet hole in your body.. just in case.

the world's gone MAD!!!!

But at least we've some sanity within the virtual Fme World.. do we!!!

Thanks as always must goto the site operators for allowing us mortals to enter the den

thanks to the resources Gatherers, without them i'd of only released about 10 layouts this year, but instead its been another bumper crop from the Vec's Vault 

thanks to all those that "join in" and thank us for our work.

And finally  HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR

PEACE AND GOODWILL TO ALL WORLDLY KINDS!!!

ENJOY AND HAPPY GAMING!!!

Now i'm taking a large dark coffee and going to relax till January as doubt i've time for more this side of 2022!! or will I!!! 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments