TAKE TWO £25 DX 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks wizard!!

thanks to @Matty.n for the classic which eventually helped me get this done..7

word of warning this game is terrible.. just terrible.. no fun no good. AWFUL. my opinion at least.

not the best image here so excuse the fact... secondly a lot was rewritten ad hoc, i did my best even though i really don't like the game i have done this for historical and learning reasons.. did i mention i despise the gameplay of this monster..

it's about £600 behind but it won't matter i'm afraid, it's evil... let me know if you get a red feature?? i did once..

no jokes it's awful

merry xmas WOODSY

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this. Haven't seen this in years. Only ever played it on 10p/£5. Not as bad as you say. £6 in and £75 out (JP and 2 repeats). Keep the layouts coming!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CainZ-A said:

Thanks for this. Haven't seen this in years. Only ever played it on 10p/£5. Not as bad as you say. £6 in and £75 out (JP and 2 repeats). Keep the layouts coming!

I left it 600 behind so it was a bit better for everyone haha 

Thanks woodsy. Got the spinny note thing on the right, is that the red feature? That was about £3 in, gave me £15. It may be a dead machine, but at least you warmed it up for us!

• Like 1

Many thanks for this one. I forgot to put a comment about it. I see what you mean about the game. I like it but I don't (nothing to do with what you've done as a layout, albeit a couple of buttons that maybe would look better with better graphics) but the gameplay is very good but not brilliant either. Still enjoyable though so many thanks for this one :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davep180 said:

Thanks woodsy. Got the spinny note thing on the right, is that the red feature? That was about £3 in, gave me £15. It may be a dead machine, but at least you warmed it up for us!

Nah mate, as you gamble up the wins the disco light flashes green or red when you have a feature exchange available, if it’s red that’s a super feature like all red games etc, if you can get knockouts as a red feature it will double the numbers on the reels and is generally jackpot, dirty dozen red is slowed down version, but it just refuses to give reds, it hardly ever does a slow bonus etc and I actually think there’s a faulty code in there.. you play it long enough you’ll see the machine doesn’t work properly, I think it isn’t registering the same money correctly, maybe it’s clocking in 10p instead of £1?!? I don’t know, never wrote software!!! I have no idea why it plays so badly. It should play a lot better if you ask me. If you know anyone who can understand the software and check it for faults I would love to hear if I’m going mad haha!!