Jugglin' Jackpots £100 Dx 1.0.1

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Enter the Big Top again and watch the Clowns, Clowning about!! Can you Juggle a Jackpot, Mega Streak And a Bust all in one go??

Thanks goto

@Matty.n for the Classic used for lamping postions etc

@Wizard as always for Mfme always think about you up there looking down on us!!

And a special Thankyou goes to @infection who's been badgering me for months to do this and giving me images to do it which got to the stage they were good enough to re-emulate 

from the main machine images to the individual images of the feature reel and the main reel symbols which i've adapted onto a different background to the originals

Hopefully i've made your Christmas with this one finally being dx'ed

Shortcuts are the same as Matty n's and are written within the notes

the Note Acceptor Accepts the NEW £50 note (which i think is a first for Mfme!!) the input is the blue notey lamp, not checked if it calculates on the meters correctly or not though,  if not disable the cctalk note 4 on that lamp!!

Will i get a few more done before Xmas, who knows i expect i will!!!

Anyways To All in Fme Land lets have a good one this year and may next year be more freedom than the last few

Happy Christmas to One and All!!!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Switched the £50 off as doesn't add up on meters properly

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Blimey, this is an eye dazzling excellent machine and the effort that's clearly gone into this has got to be one of the best visually I've seen.

The music though is really annoying lol

Happy Christmas to you too :)

• Like 1
Link to review