CASH OR BUST £35/70 DX 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

thanks and rip wizard.. wish I knew you to tell you how much your software has improved my life..

thanks to @spa for the classic versions that made lamping so much easier and for the base art that i used to become the reels for the games.

after extensive playtesting the only issues I want to share in case of occurence are the ON/OFF alarm 30 sec countdown is unavoidable sorry, and very rarely on occasion upon loading several lamps don't light up, if that happens simply press ctrl & r to reset the machine and it will be resolved.. i'm sure its due to some lamps having dual bulbs but it's simply not a regular thing and so easily fixed in those rare events i hope you agree it's hardly worth mentioning.. 

the meters are correct after hours of auto play etc and clearly show the £70 version plays better but still both are fun.. 

there are many areas that are redrawn to the best of my novice ability and i'm sure you will know what ones during gameplay, however the only ones that proved a real difficulty were the hidden features bulbs that i had to really fight to keep as original text.. one last thing... the game irl has green/red coins on the reels for hidden features, in the test mode they are marked as blue/red?!? secondly the game itself uses blue/red so i personally think the hidden should be blue/red too but i stuck with real life colours.. TMI maybe but i like to share my efforts :) 

thanks to @infection for the images and consistent help sourcing images for me to work with!! top man!! and @vectra666 for constant support and advice throughout!!

and the community as a whole, i really benefit from the positive and constructive feedback!!

next up from me will be a few edited layouts from other creators who have courteously provided permission to change their great existing layouts in order to facilitate video channel creators making empty videos etc.. once again thanks to @Tommy c & @Kriss for your faith in my editing ability!!! and to @logopolis for sourcing the roms necessary and faith in my editing too!!

merry xmas and a happy new fme year to all

WOODSY 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments