Astra Games WOW Hybrid Party Time £25 30p 3 Player MFME v19.8 v0.03

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi all!

Pleased to announce my latest release - new run of Astra WOW 'Hybrid' cabs - which are Pluto 6 Based cabs - running on Legacy io3 roms.

Party Time WOW 3 Player - 30p £25 86% payout - using Arena io3 roms, lamps are done sympathetically as per WOW Builds - and this should make it easier to run this layout on a lower spec PC or Laptop as there is hardly any lamping used.

This has been beta tested - this is v0.03 after a few tweaks made. I hope you all enjoy it as I have done in making this.

Usual shortcuts apply - A for Auto Start. 

Please use v19.8 MFME for this to play and run correctly. - DEDICATED TO WIZARD 🙂

Enjoy all! Next layout to follow - BULLION BARS WOW £25.

Luke - AKA AstraLuke / YT: astrafruitmachinecollector

PEACE

EDIT PS any opening issues ensure using V19.8 MFME - or try this resolution from a member: 

Open 4 x windows and open each of them the Main one, the game 1, 2 and 3 then making sure no menus are shown, Press Alt and L to link them all then press Ctrl + R to restart them all and they should play okay :D

Edited by itspartytime

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

UPDATE: I got it working. Open 4 x windows and open each of them the Main one, the game 1, 2 and 3 then making sure no menus are shown, Press Alt and L to link them all then press Ctrl + R to restart them all and they should play okay :D

I tried to run this by loading the top box but it didn't automatically load the others? Please can you help on what to do to get it working? I tried loading the individual screens separately but still couldn't get it to work?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Multi Retro Man
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Multi Retro Man said:

UPDATE: I got it working. Open 4 x windows and open each of them the Main one, the game 1, 2 and 3 then making sure no menus are shown, Press Alt and L to link them all then press Ctrl + R to restart them all and they should play okay :D

I tried to run this by loading the top box but it didn't automatically load the others? Please can you help on what to do to get it working? I tried loading the individual screens separately but still couldn't get it to work?

Thanks in advance

Yeah I closed it into that file the correct way so when click on Master Top it should all unfold correctly, occasionally it does this apologies!

9 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

It's okay, I just thought I'd put the instructions on as we have some new members who may not know how to link them. :)

Thank you so much - I have added that on (hope thats ok 😛 ) Did u enjoy the quality by the way of the layout?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, itspartytime said:

Thank you so much - I have added that on (hope thats ok 😛 ) Did u enjoy the quality by the way of the layout?

Yes although they were a bit small for my laptop screen. :)

• Shock 1

1 hour ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Yes although they were a bit small for my laptop screen. :)

These fill up a huge chunk of my pc screen 🤣 Have you tried the tab under window to reset to original size? 🙂

9 hours ago, itspartytime said:

These fill up a huge chunk of my pc screen 🤣 Have you tried the tab under window to reset to original size? 🙂

Just tried it and it is the same. The resolution is 1920 x 1080 on my laptop. Oh well, not a problem. :)

Edited by Multi Retro Man
  • Like 1

Remember they can be moved around if you press F1 on the top box or slave machines (to take it out of full screen mode), then hold the shift key and then move it with a mouse to another position, can set it where you want them to play with each other, resize etc. in an easier position if required. looks good, thanks @itspartytime

• Like 2

Nice idea but it just doesn't work. It's like trying to play a machine that is 20 feet away.  In a virtual reality world where you could walk up to it, it would be great. 

Sorry and thank you for putting so much work in.

10 hours ago, lmaokk said:

Sorry to be thick but how do you hide the menus please?

Press F1 after clicking anywhere on the machines, or top box

• Like 2

On 08/12/2021 at 21:18, Rick said:

Nice idea but it just doesn't work. It's like trying to play a machine that is 20 feet away.  In a virtual reality world where you could walk up to it, it would be great. 

Sorry and thank you for putting so much work in.

Cant please everyone! lol, But you can always enlarge them to make them bigger. I steered away making them too large as many users complained it slowed PCs down too much or could not play on laptops