Astra Games WOW Hybrid Party Time £25 30p 3 Player MFME v19.8 v0.03

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi all!

Pleased to announce my latest release - new run of Astra WOW 'Hybrid' cabs - which are Pluto 6 Based cabs - running on Legacy io3 roms.

Party Time WOW 3 Player - 30p £25 86% payout - using Arena io3 roms, lamps are done sympathetically as per WOW Builds - and this should make it easier to run this layout on a lower spec PC or Laptop as there is hardly any lamping used.

This has been beta tested - this is v0.03 after a few tweaks made. I hope you all enjoy it as I have done in making this.

Usual shortcuts apply - A for Auto Start. 

Please use v19.8 MFME for this to play and run correctly. - DEDICATED TO WIZARD 🙂

Enjoy all! Next layout to follow - BULLION BARS WOW £25.

Luke - AKA AstraLuke / YT: astrafruitmachinecollector

PEACE

EDIT PS any opening issues ensure using V19.8 MFME - or try this resolution from a member: 

Open 4 x windows and open each of them the Main one, the game 1, 2 and 3 then making sure no menus are shown, Press Alt and L to link them all then press Ctrl + R to restart them all and they should play okay :D

Edited by itspartytime

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Robsonmeg46

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

took a little setting up but man works great i have to on v20.1 and it seems fine

great work many  thanks 

• Like 2
Link to review
Terminator

I downloaded this and it works brilliant I am enjoying every moment of playing this machine it's a 10 out of 10 for the maker of this machine and I hope you keep making more whoever you are thank you so much.

• Like 2
Link to review