Lock 'N' Load £15 DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thanks as always to wizard for the joy that mfme provides.

thanks to the classic creators far and wide without whom my learning process would be so much harder to cope with and complete!!

this layout is a experimental creation from a very small and grainy flyer, the AI upscaling and smart object vector transformation applications have enabled me to attempt to utilize a otherwise unusable flyer and in turn i feel has provided a more than satisfactory result although not up to the same standards achievable with high res images it has allowed me to dx a game missing from the library of dx's that i remember well as a younger addict way back when you could get some value for a quid!!

thanks to the classic creator of the game whomever you are again there was no name included in the file so thanks to unknown!!

i welcome feedback on this project as it's not high res and only became possible by experimentation.. if the community approves i will happily in my travels around the resources utilize any prevously overlooked images to dx etc.. the main thing i feel is it's still extremely playable in grainy resolution and to me it's worth the effort.. opinions on a postcard please.. 

i have played many quids through it and found no issues, however as it's mpu5 and new tech to me please alert me to any errors that arise in the event there are any and i will endeavour to rectify them post haste.

there's no disco button on this as when i created it, the quality of the work wizard did making them so well is such a visible contrast to the images used it's comedically bad, therefore it's not included which is the only detail overlooked in creation. sorry to the hardcore duplicators :) 

it's a early red game set to £15 25p 86%, if you get the lock 'n' load to repeat let me know!!! and it's cheap simple fun!! enjoy!!

best wishes to all and merry christmas/new year/easter/halloween/birthday from woodsy. (delete as appropriate)

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

cabinet upgraded by manufacturer and owner ;). thanks @Reg for helpful advice.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks Woodsy.

Low res like you say, but the main thing is you can read the board and features. Would have killed for a dx like this 20 years ago.

I only ever got shafted on Red machines in the real world and thus avoided them after being burnt 2 or 3 times. Nice to be able to play them risk free after all this time.

Thanks for the layout!  I've just managed to get £90 from Lock and Load(!); the machine clammed up solid for about 30 quid beforehand, then started two feature boards in a row with a Lock 'n' Load shot immediately.  First one was £60, then next credit the same thing for £30.  So it is possible, it seems!