Club Big Top £250/£500 Dx's 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Roll Up!!, Roll Up!! Get your Ticket, Take your seat and Enter the Big Top for Entertainment Galore!!!

From the , Merry Go Round and the Bumper Cars collect the Colour Balloons for the chance of BIG money!!

So stop Clowning Around take your pick and join in the Fun!!!

Its similar to Club Rollercoaster well it is at first glance but with a different twist this time.

Thankyou's goto

@£6intokens for the 1024 this is based on 

infection (i think) for the image used for the cabinet its placed in

the flyer uploader

and of course not forgetting the great @Wizard for Mfme!!!

the layout(s)  again aren't the clearest this is due to the flyer was only on half the flyer

there's two layouts to choose from the standard £250/25p and the higher £500/50p versions both set on 88% of which can be adjusted in test mode to over 94%+

the roms do goto a whopping £1000jackpot aswell

Shortcuts are as standard for both the 20p (£250) & 50p(|£500) inserts are the lefthand side of the coin slot shortcut 9.

Plays in Mfme v20.1 only

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Many thanks for these layouts Vectra666 😀 much appreciate your continued work.

I have a question relating to counters / bookkeeping.    On the stock download (£500 Version) MFME shows in the top bar - In: 79  Out: 11  However when you look at the machines bookkeeping these values don't match.  The top MFME counters increase as new coins are inserted or paid out, however again the bookkeeping does not seems to match.  Will this alter the payout ratio of the machine?

Edited by SuperPlay

One of my favourite machines whilst travelling over to Ireland, used to pay for my Guinness!!  When i'm allowed to download this one I will 🙂