Club Big Top £250/£500 Dx's 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Roll Up!!, Roll Up!! Get your Ticket, Take your seat and Enter the Big Top for Entertainment Galore!!!

From the , Merry Go Round and the Bumper Cars collect the Colour Balloons for the chance of BIG money!!

So stop Clowning Around take your pick and join in the Fun!!!

Its similar to Club Rollercoaster well it is at first glance but with a different twist this time.

Thankyou's goto

@£6intokens for the 1024 this is based on 

infection (i think) for the image used for the cabinet its placed in

the flyer uploader

and of course not forgetting the great @Wizard for Mfme!!!

the layout(s)  again aren't the clearest this is due to the flyer was only on half the flyer

there's two layouts to choose from the standard £250/25p and the higher £500/50p versions both set on 88% of which can be adjusted in test mode to over 94%+

the roms do goto a whopping £1000jackpot aswell

Shortcuts are as standard for both the 20p (£250) & 50p(|£500) inserts are the lefthand side of the coin slot shortcut 9.

Plays in Mfme v20.1 only

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, what a fantastic machine this is. I love trying to win the £500 jackpot but as yet, I've not won it. A few more pounds should do it.... or maybe a few more than that!!!

Many thanks for this awesome layout :D

Response from the author:

Maybe a few grand in each if you get to the stage of getting jackpot or cashpot set up please upload the “happy “ rams for us please

on making this I thought it was a club rollercoaster clone but far from it I love the feature tunes on these

what did you think of my front art on these 

• Like 2
Link to review
colmcassidy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

tks for upload and game true to form..i used to watch crazy people pumping this machine on the boat from scotland to belfast and dropped jackpot lastnight after pumping £940 in to it lol my biggest win was £50 before that..

• Like 4
Link to review
simpleas

As already mentioned this is a great machine to play, easy to get on the board and a good few features to play etc on your way to the big top.

I've not put as much in as others yet so haven't hit the jackpot, but have had "Big Top" a few times, the machine says jackpot and you get all the bells and whistles but i think it counts anything over £50 as a "jackpot".......not the real £500 one though.

I will continue my quest to get the £500 but i fear it will be a while and probably around the £900 mark as per @colmcassidy. These machines follow a set program but i'll let you know when i do finally hit the 500 and see how much it would have cost to hit it.

• Like 1
Link to review