FUNFAIR £25 DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard for mfme and disco reels!!!

thanks to @dad and @vectra666 for the help creating my first disco button (1st so be kind), I WOULD LIKE TO THANK CLASSIC CREATORS FAR AND WIDE, the classic funfair is not named by a designer and therefore i cannot thank them individually, however without the hard work done by classic creators this MPU5 machine would of taken the fight out of me as it did in my first foray into the technology. This layout was only possible for me thanks to the existing classic, whomever you are i thank you for it!! 

the image i used had severe flash burn on two areas and using the clone tool i was able to edit it for the on image not the off so that minor blemish remains without affecting badly in fact only serving to improve the win decals. Secondly the SPIN lamps were invisible so they are artistically imagined..

the only other issue i had was the 4 lamps for cash coaster are not the ones assigned to it in the classic as they just don't correspond correctly during gameplay so they are empathetically chosen lamps that still remain gameplay correct.. all these things can be changed in the event you don't agree with my choices etc..

thanks again to all the community that exist to help and support each other through designing and humour..

due to a shortage of high res images that can be cherry picked i'm happy to take any requests should anyone have anything they would like me to attempt. many thanks

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

As always, improvements with every layout and this one is no exception. I love the lighting effects on the lamps and the game plays really nicely.

You've done brilliantly with what you had to work with.

One thought I've just had, if you don't have the images for the buttons or something, is it possible to get the images from another machine made by the same manufacturer? :)

Response from the author:

Thanks bud!!! Yeah I did have options to edit the buttons etc but I had already started lighting up the game and then I thought I would just go with the one that I had!! I was also frustrated that I forgot to make the bottom of the game bigger by moving the button area down etc but it was a case of starting over again and it was a real pain in the arse already haha

• Like 1
Link to review