Club Caesars Palace £200jp 20p 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

!Thanks to Wizard for making it possible!

Thanks go out to @hitthesix for the reels which I was able to update with some new art made available to me, to @Clo06 for the hi-lo reel and for explaining the need for checkboxes which are able to be viewed by changing the window size if ever required.

The biggest thanks to @CainZ-A who provided the high res images that this layout is based on, he has been a dedicated helper and assistant throughout the process even taking detailed images of the reels for me upon detailed request shall we say!! 

The only things I had to redraw were the mystery options and reel numbers, the super 7 too. after plenty of testing in auto and myself (5k) I've released it with a decent play through and corrected the meters to be 1 in 1 out on this version.

The only issues I can't resolve without removing detail is the lamp sequence upon winning a jackpot/cashpot/top feature. the sheer amount of blended lights slow down the display and to avoid that would of meant losing depth hard sought to achieve and if it is not detail you want please pm me and I will explain or provide a version without dual bulb lamps.. please be aware when feeding back to me that in this layout I've used a new technique to myself with lamping in photoshop where I've tried to replicate the double bulbs as shown in the original machine images.. I hope it meets approval and please bear in mind this is my 8th layout so far and perfection takes approximately 447/8?? :) 

As always thanks to the community on a whole for the help and support that's enabled me to offer up this and other layouts. what will your first feature be?

IMG_0609 (2).jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Amots Drink 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

For any interested in changing up the configs for stake/play, Using switches 1, 2 and 7 will set this as a 10/20p dual stake with £150 capped Cashpot - which the actual machine the photo is from is set at. I think if you toggle 4 when booting with s-door open/test should allow the cashpot and reserve adjust options in the test menus - otherwise is unavailable.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CainZ-A said:

For any interested in changing up the configs for stake/play, Using switches 1, 2 and 7 will set this as a 10/20p dual stake with £150 capped Cashpot - which the actual machine the photo is from is set at. I think if you toggle 4 when booting with s-door open/test should allow the cashpot and reserve adjust options in the test menus - otherwise is unavailable.

This guy!!!!! Keeps on giving!!!!! Look forward to your first layout sometime soon!!! 

45 minutes ago, CainZ-A said:

Just be aware, It will totally reset the money in/out, will be like playing from 0/0 meters, just depends on your preference when it comes to clubbers!