Dr Jekyll & Mr. Hyde classic layout 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde

A Vivid Gaming machine on MPU5 tech.

This layout will work on v6.1 or later versions of the emulator, I saw no advantage in restricting it to v20.1 users, particular, as we will be getting a DX.

Firstly, this has been a good FME team effort again. Naturally Wizard for the emulator. I believe the program/sound roms were from different people. The reels from Pandy's Hi-Lo Karate a god send. Plus we had several pictures gathered and lots of talk and suggestions about settings to get it up and running, as it was a real fussy git, that would alarm if you even looked at it the wrong way lol.

Anyway, it's 30p Play, £25 Jackpot, 82% Payout

One note, that's not obvious, Mr. Hyde knife, which activates super feature, is also used for the Vivid feature, Rise & Fall, which was a real pain in getting the lamps correctly functioning, but they do now work.

No transfer button on layout, as no note acceptor on my layout or the image I used for reference. But the button is available and lamped, along with all additional lamps, that aren't required in a classic layout to the right of the layout off screen.

KEYS:

0 = Insert £1, ' = Cancel/Collect, N = Auto Nudge & Take Nudges 1-3 = Hold 1-3, E = Exchange, Space = Start Q= Left Hi, A = Left lo, W= Right Hi, S = Right Lo

Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde_.jpg

581dc46b92fa8c6767aa646a.jpg

• Like 7

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.