Captain Cash £15 - Dual Release 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Captain Cash By Pootis Spencer
This is a first for me creating a layout from scratch without any help from a classic layout. I went solo on this one!

Captain Cash by QPS
Tech: Scorpion 4
Jackpot: £15
Pence Per Play: 25p
Percentage: 88%

Test Mode
Tick S Door then click Test

Shortcut Keys
CANCEL - `
HOLD 1 - 1
HOLD 2 - 2
HOLD 3 - 3
COLLECT - C
EXCHANGE - E
START - SPACE
TAKE NUDGES - N
TAKE KNOCKOUTS - K
TAKE FEATURE - F
TAKE CASH - T
COIN IN £1 - 0 or NUM 0
COIN IN 50p - 9 or NUM 9

So why a double release?
There are 2 folders in the zip file. Early Version ROM and Later Version ROM.

There were numerous rom versions available for this machine and I was curious as to the differences between them all. Some of the later versions played differently when you were on the board, so I have given the option of both here because we all like choice don't we!

The Early Version ROM does not allow you to choose Hi/Lo after each number spin on the board. It also doesn't allow you to continue after choosing the nudges you have so far. It just automatically nudges in the nearest win for you.

The Later Version ROM allows you choose Hi/Lo after most number spins allowing you to add extra into the pots. You can either choose Hi or Lo or carry on around the board. It also allows you to take for e.g the nudges or knockouts you have so far and use them then carry on around the board as usual.

There may be other differences as well which I have not listed, but those are the main ones that stand out that makes the gameplay a little different.

Thanks goes to the following: 
@Player - For the supply of the hi res artwork
@vectra666 - Help with blended lamps and testing

None of this would be possible without MFME from @Wizard. May he continue to rest in peace...

All the best and enjoy the layout!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

What a fantastic machine this is! I played the newer version first and later on I will play the older version to see how it plays.

Many thanks for a superb machine :)

Link to review
woodsy

the music alone is great... but the sound clip when you land on a mystery is pure class.. thats the same little tune i play in my head whenever i'm entering into something a little risky irl haha

Link to review