Cash Ahoy £5 & £15 80085

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

!!thanks to wizard!!

Thanks to @Johnnyafc for the reels that i edited to become the ones they are in this layout.

set to £15 25p 88% for happy plank walking.

theres a special number 10 on the reel but whats so special about it i don't know, let me know if you do!!

imo they needed to add a step button for the hi-lo during the feature but cest la vie...

enjoy and up next mortal (disc reel) wombat

Edited by woodsy

What's New in Version 80085   See changelog

Released

a £5 version of cash ahoy, good fun for your quid!!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for this one. How frustrating is it when it gives you one nudge, so you go higher than a 4 and it gives you a 1. Gotta love these machines :D

I'm glad it's not real money I'm losing lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thank you for this one. How frustrating is it when it gives you one nudge, so you go higher than a 4 and it gives you a 1. Gotta love these machines :D

I'm glad it's not real money I'm losing lol

It does so let em spin if you don’t have a win there sometimes that’s worth a try!! I left a quid In it for you too ;) 

• Like 1

I have played this, but over 20 years ago!!! Eeek! 

Special number 10.....hmmm just a guess but makes features super?

I'll download soon and have a play about.

I remember this being a bit more annoying than most Impulses, so will be interesting to re play it after twenty years of battle hardening sessions. You know once you've had a Black Knight take over a grand for one pick no win for the umpteenth time when purple is there then this will probably seem very tame, but at the time I can remember it being very agitating.

Thanks in advance woodsy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GeorgeJG said:

I have played this, but over 20 years ago!!! Eeek! 

Special number 10.....hmmm just a guess but makes features super?

I'll download soon and have a play about.

I remember this being a bit more annoying than most Impulses, so will be interesting to re play it after twenty years of battle hardening sessions. You know once you've had a Black Knight take over a grand for one pick no win for the umpteenth time when purple is there then this will probably seem very tame, but at the time I can remember it being very agitating.

Thanks in advance woodsy

That’s the 2 quid stake for the bonus with the minimum first two of three middle reels bringing in the knights 

• Like 1

Thanks Woodsy.

Well done with the low res graphics available.

To play it you have to gamble in instances you wouldn't usually do so and it offered me the choice of JP or 40p which is weird to say the least. 

I have given it 30 minutes of my time and I sincerely believe it is evil. Stick it on the bonfire tomorrow night! Sorry Woodsy!!!

• Like 1