fortune n glory dx £15 8008135

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

thanks to wizard for making it possible!!

thanks to @vectra666 for the reels and solo image that made this layout come to fruition..

unfortunately there was only one image available of this machine to work from I've done my best with editing to remove the flash from the image. The image available is attached below for your eyes may see the two secret LOSE lamps I can't see!! There are two un-associated LOSE lamps in test mode but upon closer inspection they are irrelevant to gameplay and I've checked and double checked the image with no reason for them, I left them out.

The shortcuts are within the notes and it is set to 25p 88% £15, it's possibly the worst game I've played by Impulse!!! 

here's a little trivia teaser though!!!! The game claims to have 12 hidden features!! I found 6 hidden features, unless they are talking about holding reels for respin, selecting a reel for fruit shooter?!?! I'm at a loss to know/discover the full 12?? CAN YOU!!

Good luck and enjoy!!! Next another Impulse game.

gallery_17577_106_226750.jpg

What's New in Version 8008135   See changelog

Released

here's a £5 version of fortune and glory, this has the benefit of being far better gameplay atr 10/20p stake due to the lower jp.. it's a great game to learn the basics of fruit machines

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Many thanks, you've done well with this one.

Only thing I noticed was the cancel button has a black outline whereas the others don't. :D

Thank you for this release :)

• Like 2

First official Impulse release? 

Looking forward to giving this a blast, I'm sure it could streak like a Maygay, but rarer. I had three or four boards in a row give jp off pick a win iirc

• Like 1