Cash Lab DX - Single and Full Screen Version 1.0.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

What can I say? I have learned how to do a full screen version and apologies but this has taken me quite a long time to complete because I had other projects on the go, including my book, Guide To Retro Emulation and forthcoming book of poems.

As always, thanks and always in my memory when I work or play on fruit machines to @Wizard R.I.P. for his amazingly fantastic emulator.

@vectra666 for the original release and images.

@infection (it's been that long since I started this I can't remember whether I got the images from Vectra666 or Infection so thanks to both for all the help over the years).

In this version, I've added extra keys for additional coins (7 - 10p, 8 - 20p, 9 - 50p) - usual 0 for £1 coin.

I initially tried to add something so it wouldn't run out of pound coins but that ended up making the machine do crazy things with the hold buttons flashing away so I managed to revert to the original (for some reason I thought that the original had the same issue) and updated it properly :)

One thing I notice is that next to the number, there's lights for Hi and Lo but even looking at a video of someone playing the machine, I've no idea when they actually light up because playing the feature and winning the jackpot doesn't light it up at all. Oh well.

Hope you enjoy playing it as much as I have working on it.

Here's a plug for my 104 page guide to retro emulation. If you would like a PDF copy, please send £5 to deffstar@hotmail.com and I will send you the link to download it

(it will soon be increased in price to £8 and will also be available on Amazon in eBook and Hard Copy at a price yet to be decided but possibly £8 and £15)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

woodsy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’ve been waiting a long time for this and the full screen version more so!! Fantastic work!! 

Response from the author:

Thank you, that means a lot to me :D

• Thanks 1
Link to review