Spartacash - Fortune and Glory £100 Dx 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Spartans enter the Arena and do battle with this slot from Reflex a machine just within the three year emulation rule (released  07 Sept 2018)

Thanks goto - 

@fruitsnappa - roms

@infection - images used including various symbol overlays

One thing you may notice on this, the Led's for the top logo and gladiator don't light up like they should, i tried @dad's method he used on his tornado layout but didn't exactly go to plan (they sort of worked but lit too dark), to combat this i've added the Led's above the feature reel and note acceptor these will flash red where the main Led's should but in reality it doesn't affect the game either way..

The reels some say they should light red and it isn't implemented in mfme to do this, well actually its right the way i've set them (three above each reel) as if you look at various youtube video's show this they light up and not the reels themselves. Again on this machine it doesn't affect gameplay.

Shortcuts listed within the notes within the layout

Plays in Mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

geordie52

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

i also got same thing mega spin says £100 so i collected that was 2 spins i hit 25 after about £14 but doin £1 games i ended up getting 150 from it lol if that was real then yeah 

• Like 1
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Yet another fantastic release by @vectra666! I got the "Go all the way" or whatever it says and got the Mega Super Spin thing... got to £100 then said "That's your lot!" Really? Oh well, better than nothing and if it was real money, I'd have made a nice little tidy profit. :)

Many thanks for this superb release :D

Response from the author:

Didn’t mean for it to land a GatW first board it’s just how I finished from testing, like most of these dond type crappy machines in today’s era it’s normally £120 in, force GatW £100 out, repeat again I often wonder what would the machine be like if we played them normally like the old machines as in actually take the features / cash offered??

• Like 2
Link to review