(Mab) Super Red Bar £15 Dx 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here we have another milestone in Mfme's history a first Mab rom 

not actually sure what the Mab roms do compared to the standard ones, please enlighten us if you know??

BIG Thanks goto @loo for obtaining the roms and placing them within a starter layout, of which i copied the various settings already set

Not sure if the lamps are where they should be but it seams to go ok in attract

also not sure if the tube sensors are right for the £1 tube, i did have a coins low error on first loading up but haven't had one since!!

used the same art/reels as the £25 one did earlier and the reel symbols may go out of line slightly now and again 

not had a jackpot yet but it states 15.00 on the test mode, also you can change the percentage via test mode 9 and the two hold buttons

this layout is unlocked as i hope better resources will be found and a newer shinnier layout will be produced, also if anyone can put the lamps in their correct orders let me know and i'll adjust the layout accordingly

hopefully everything runs ok

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Reel bands now aligned Big thanks to @Tommy c for figuring them out

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this brilliant layout. I have played it and I think that one of the things that the Mab roms do is that sometimes it will flash the win that you can get and it becomes unlimited nudges until you nudge the win in. :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thanks for this brilliant layout. I have played it and I think that one of the things that the Mab roms do is that sometimes it will flash the win that you can get and it becomes unlimited nudges until you nudge the win in. :) 

It’s done that on 2 quid and I think it randomly doubled the £5 win once without holding

6 hours ago, vectra666 said:

It’s done that on 2 quid and I think it randomly doubled the £5 win once without holding

It did it for me with the £5 blue triple bars

Absolutely brilliant! a guy called Guy Madison Guy777 on youtube plays these. The difference is in the sounds. The multinudge sound is different and the nudge sound is slightly shorter, reminds me of the OXO super reals but kind of a red bar based 1 player version lol. Good work Vex! Will be on this for days, got a £10 or could have been £15 so it is possible to get the JP outa this bugger.

• Like 1

Hi Vex can we have an update, this is if it can be done to unlocked layouts? The 1 change I'd like is the addition of coin insert sound effects as I'm not able to do it with a speech screen reader due to my needs. Many thanks.

On 22/09/2021 at 22:23, Multi Retro Man said:

Yeah, used to try forcing these once the tubes were full, but I doubt I ever turned a profit. 

Thanks for this!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, I have finished said:

Hi Vex can we have an update, this is if it can be done to unlocked layouts? The 1 change I'd like is the addition of coin insert sound effects as I'm not able to do it with a speech screen reader due to my needs. Many thanks.

I’ll look into that when it gets the update regarding reels

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vectra666 said:

I’ll look into that when it gets the update regarding reels

Thanks mate you cheered me up today with this release the nudge sounds also interupt like the real machine does now. Great work. Cheered me up big time as I've been pinged by that app so got something decent to keep me occupied.

• Like 1

On 24/09/2021 at 20:22, Rick said:

Yeah, used to try forcing these once the tubes were full, but I doubt I ever turned a profit. 

Thanks for this!

I was wrong, must have been the MAB bar X I was thinking of. By ignoring a £1 win though I did get a £23 run where the single bars span in, followed by the double on the next go and so on until jackpot.