War Of The Wads (QPS) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Way back in March of 2021 @Clo06 released a classic of this QPS machine which is play on War of the Worlds (similar music to the movie score). Fast forward to now and I fancied trying my hand at another DX, after Red Square, using the hi res artwork that @Player uploaded to the artwork thread. After spending three full days on it this is what I came up with. I used a couple of new techniques in photoshop for the lamps and overall machine lighting. I also learnt a couple of new things with the MFME tools thanks to @vectra666. This is new territory for me as this one has a disc reel which I had a silly mistake on with the lamps, however thanks to @Clo06 it was sorted in minutes.

I try not to use a classic as a start unless I am struggling to get the rom started. I want to try and start from scratch myself just so I can learn how to do it all. I love creating the artwork side of doing a DX but I also love to learn how to get the roms running and all the settings.

NOTE:

There is artwork to change this to the £6 and £4 version which was suggested I do, however I have a short attention span so decided to leave this open for anyone who wants to add it later themselves. 

Anyway I hope you enjoy the layout.

Thanks goes out to the following for their resources and input:-

@Clo06 for the classic to which I used as a reference to get the rom running and also for help with the disc reel

@Player for the hi res artwork upload

@infection for the list of machines which still needed a DX doing and also for beta testing

Big BIG THANKS goes out to this guy.....

@vectra666 for help with finishing off and tidying up, suggesting a few changes and also for supplying some replacement images to use in other machines.

Thanks also to everyone listed above and a couple others for BETA testing.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.