Gunpowder Slot £70 DX 1.0.2

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A very simple update to the £35 as requested by @infection

Here is the £70 version with a very simple update to the total at the right side.

Unfortunately, I cannot edit the description etc. because the layout was locked by the original classic layout creator and I didn't know when I first started the editing what locking meant or how to lock them.

Anyhow, as always, many thanks to the late, fantastic Wizard who is always remembered for his great programming with MFME.

Hope you enjoy it (I haven't played it but I'm assured that the jackpot is £70).

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

Please accept my apologies but I didn't know the buttons didn't work, I merely updated the graphics.

However, thanks to the awesome members here, it has been explained what the issues were (the bonus etc. buttons wouldn't work properly) so I only thought it right that I update it so anyone downloading it from now will have a working version.

I hope it works okay anyway, as I've edited the numbers of the buttons as what has been explained :D

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

infection

· Edited by infection

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Awesome dx  and a well needed update layout  as I remember seeing a £70 version back in  2015 in Towyn sonny bar  it actually paid.

Also noticed the barrels  at top Where it's say £15 need to be changed  to £25  according to this image

received_250313482782878.jpeg

Response from the author:

Apologies for never responding to this but I was fairly new to the scene and still wasn't 100% sure what was what.

I can't remember whether I ever sorted this or not. 😮

• Like 1
Link to review