Jpm's Plus Nudge Wdx 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's my finished layout of this great jpm machine from the early 90's. Always enjoyed this game as a youngster and it's given me a kick up the backside to get some fme stuff done again, thanks to richie100 who uploaded the flyer to the mecca and @alex74 for the original classic this is based on. Had to do some redrawing in places as some lamps were just not good enough quality on the original flyer, There is two layouts in the file a large layout and another which is about 400 pixels smaller, had to do it this way as the blended lamps were giving slow down during the jackpot animation, as ever massive thanks to wizard for the new mfme.

MFME V 20+ ONLY.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Superb Anthony you have done this rather nice Jpm machine proud. I'm with you this was always a nice game to play. I played this at a theme park somewhere. That catchy tune it plays to collect bank is so catchy. They had that on the MPS version of Lucky 2's aswell. Those displays were massive for the time and I liked the game name being added lower down near the pay tray as a nice addition.I only wish JPM had put a little tune when the top of the gamble was reached Looks great thanks very much for this release.

• Thanks 1