Red, White & Blue by Vivid (£15/30p/90%) 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here we have Red, White & Blue 3 Player - By Vivid, set on £15/30p/90%

I must start by saying a huge thanks to @logopolis for pointing me in the direction of some working ROMs for this that @loo (hopefully the same member from over at the Mecca) originally uploaded! I have been looking for a set of these ROMs for a while, so thank you to all involved in getting these dumped and uploaded.

This layout has (for me) been a pig to work on. From some difficult lamping to some strange quirks that I can't seem to iron out (notice the 2nd topbox digit when on attract mode 🙉). But I think I've done OK without butchering it. Also the topbox amount resets to zero every time the machine takes another credit.

These is a bizarre issue I can't for the life of me fix. And that is that I can't get the topbox to save in the correct size, so every time it loads, its full size even though I've tried everything to get it to save slightly smaller. This simply means you need to resize the topbox each time (slave units should be OK) If anyone can fix this for me, I'd appreciate it and to let me know how?!

I hope you enjoy this layout

Thanks for downloading and playing.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

wow! I used to play this in Shipleys in Cardiff years ago, when the old Super Reels multiplayer was busy, this was my go-to, such memories, thank you!

• Like 1

Looks fab - i seem to recall losing a lot to this in the wild. Probably fueled by too much beer at the time :(

S

great stuff, much better theme/sounds than the circus one (those seals could get annoying and the clown symbols were creepy)

Back in a day when games were games. 

Many thanks for this. I tried to get the top box to open at a smaller size but I think it's because it's set to open as the original size, which is the large one. I'll keep having a go though and if I find out how, I'll update on here.

Also, just a very tiny niggle, the shortcut 0 is missing for machine number 3.

Lost so much money on this back in the day - not seen one of these in the wild for ages probably best for my wallets health - thanks can't wait to try it out

Thank you for this .have onley ever played the the single one of this witch is hard work .landing the red streak for 8 quid lol so hopefully the 3 player gives a better game .thanks again for this great looking layout.